Rolling over?

we've hit the 6 month mark and no rolling. she half rolled from day one! she always rolled onto her side when you put her on her back!
neither will she hold her head up during tummy time. she hates tummy time. i'm not worried, i mean it's not like you can do anything about it!

Jay will roll side to side, but not right over and is not showing any signs of being able to do it soon.

xx

15 weeks but rolled over back to front and has only rolled over front to back twice - dont panic they do things at all different times!

wow i didn't expect such a big age range! Emilia was showing signs of rolling before xmas but then stopped and hasn't even attempted trying since so i was starting to get a bit worried!

Erin is nearly 7 months old and we still have no rolling and she isn't interested in trying. Should I be worried?

no. as per my earlier post Ted doesnt either. And he's 7 months. WEll, I should say "didnt". Typically, after I posted, I was watching him in his bed on our video monitor - so he didnt know we were peaking - and he rolled from front to back several times in a row!! I was so excited!! I guess he was just a late starter. But if I'd not had the video monitor I'd have never known he'd done it. He hasnt done it again today. Perhaps he just likes to practice alone at night!??!
And I think he used the cot bars to help lever himself over.

I'm sure babies will do these things when they're ready. Does Erin sit up etc?
Hold objects?
As long as she's progressing I wouldnt worry about individual skills just yet.

my Ali was a late roller compared to other babies on bnb - he rolled over at about 5 and a half months but sitting up unaided at about 4 months which i found strange. most books say most babies have rolled over by 6 months so don't worry hun there is plenty of time for your little one to start rolling (once they start they don't want to stop lol)

If i can remember i think Amelia rolled front to back when she was about 5mnths old and this weekend she just rolled back to front(she is 6mnths on friday)!

Every LO is different i wouldn't be concerned.

Gabbi rolled onto back from belly during her 3 month, but has no interest now. She loves rolling back to front all the time. She's been doing that since just before 4 months. I'll have to check exactly in her little book.

Brooklynn was rolling reliably at 3 onthsish from back to front and then about 5ish from front to back but she went thru a period where she just wouldn't/had no interest in it anymore. At just over 6 months now we can't stop her They really all do it when they are ready like all the others say, it will come eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->