room question?

L

Lovelymummy

So right now Verity and Fletcher share a room and recently V has been waking up Fletcher at like 2 or 3 in the morning (the child doesn't sleep EVER) wanting to play :wacko: so we were thinking of moving her into her own room. Anybody have experience with this?

I think it would be a great idea. Tori sleeps in her own room and it's great. :D

I reckon it sounds like a good idea. I don't have any experience of having kids in their own room though as Isaac still sleeps in my room.

I took her to home depot today for wall stickies (we can't paint in the apt) and her room will be super cute haha. She looked at me and was like Mom I want Fletcher to move out, he can live in the park hahaha I laughed soooo hard

If you have a spare room then I don't see why not. :flower:

Room is a bit of an overstatement my apartment is tiny and this room is more like a largish closet haha hopefully we can move over the summer :)

I would deffo try it.
Im moving Aliyah in to her own room next week and im really nervous about doing it though. She wakes up 2-3 times in the night,stands up and looks over her cot to check me and daddy are still there. If we arnt she won't go back to sleep:dohh:lol

I would deffo try it.
Im moving Aliyah in to her own room next week and im really nervous about doing it though. She wakes up 2-3 times in the night,stands up and looks over her cot to check me and daddy are still there. If we arnt she won't go back to sleep:dohh:lol

ooh I hope moving her works out alright :thumbup: Verity just wakes Fletch up in the middle of the night when she's bored :dohh:

Thanks! When you thinking of moving your LO?
Aww,bless! I remember the days Aliyah used to wake up wanting to play:dohh: now she just wakes up so ratty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->