Rosebud Village for 5 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laucu

Reaction score
I am browsing around and think that Emma may like something like this:

https://www.elc.co.uk/Rosebud-Village-Wooden-Tree-House/139085,default,pd.html

It's a rosebud village treehouse from ELC. I'm just not sure if she's too old for it? She has a rapunzel tower and loves putting her Shopkins and Playmobil figures inside it, so figure she could do the same with this treehouse.

She will be 5 in December. What do you think?

I am basically looking for some kind of smallish playset / house that can accommodate other small figures. She loves Shopkins but the play sets arent very good IMO, she much prefers houses!

No guidance on age I'm afraid, except that I enjoyed small-world play with Sylvanian Families long after age 5 and that's somewhat similar. But my 3 year old niece has the Rosebud stuff and it's gorgeous. Wish it wasn't quite so pink, personally, though!

We've had a lot of the rosebud village stuff, although the treehouse is lovely, and often half price I wasn't impressed with it. Ours just kept falling apart, i've read reviews that said the same too xx

We've had a lot of the rosebud village stuff, although the treehouse is lovely, and often half price I wasn't impressed with it. Ours just kept falling apart, i've read reviews that said the same too xx

Ooh thanks for that - I think that would drive me mad. I will have to investigate and see what else I can find!

Really cheeky that the website doesn't have reviews, but when you google it you find another elc page with really bad reviews!!

I was looking at this for Isabelle but saw the dolls house in asda and fell in love xx

I was going to suggest a doll's house! Haven't seen the asda one in person, but it looks lovely in the book. If Zoe was a bit older I'd be considering it, but gone for the Playmobil 123 house instead for now. Maybe in a year or two...

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I think I may go for a Playmobil house, the carry one that comes with loads of furniture. She has a massive dolls house in her bedroom so a little one will be just right for downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"