Rosemary Conley

MrsNovBaby

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone else doing Rosemary Conley?

Thanks xx

Hiya, i'm not this time but i lost a lot of weight on it a few years ago! Happy to help with any questions :) x

hi hope you dont mind me jumping in just wondering if you could tell me how the diet works (like with WW and SW its free food and pointed/syn food)

thanks

Hey, it is 5% or less fat and calorie counting and exercise. Finding it really easy. They give you portion pots to do your food with. Give your local rep a call and they should be able to help you xx

im joining on tuesday phoned the rep friday afternoon and brought the mag to get an idea of what was involved and it looks good cant wait to start x

i do i joined a class in febuary and iv lost 35lbs so far :) i go to her zumba class x

i do i joined a class in febuary and iv lost 35lbs so far :) i go to her zumba class x

Hi :wave: Kirsty

Cant currently find my motivation :shrug:

but I lost 27lbs on it 2 yrs ago in 4 months - loved it, found it sooooo easy and kept it off too until pregnancy - when i find my motivation again I will be back on it!

Mizze x

Well, things have changed to me, I am an aerobics instructor and am now doing cover classes for my local RC rep - woop woop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->