• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rotherham Meet - Next week'?

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
As part of my homework for my therapy i have to force myself to meet u guys!! :rofl::rofl:
Most of you know the trouble i have with depression, and anxiety, and today i told my therapist about me wanting to meet you all, but didnt dare.
Well he has set my homework for me to organise a meet, and for me to find the courage to go!

Soooooo, just wondered if anyone was up for a coffee?

Theres a play place next to Parkgate, called Kiddy Dippers or something, its about £3 for kids, under 1's & adults free, and you can order food and drink there.

So just wondered if anyone was up for a meet, maybe next tues afternoon? Doesnt matter if its too soon xxx

Would love to but next wk is out :( but bcos i am havin my baby monday :wohoo: nxt time xxxxx

Yeah il come :happydance:
is it ok if my sis hannah 91 comes :blush:

Im sure its fine for your sister to come ALY:)

Yeah more the merrier!! Is she bringing her new baby? Id love a hold if she'd let me! :cloud9:

Yeah she is bringing the baby hun and am sure she will let you hold him (not that ud be able to do it for long cos he is blooody heavy ):rofl:

Aww bless him! I bet hes gorgeous! I bet he fills his 0-3 clothes already too!!
How old are ur LO's Aly?

Holly is 7 robyn is 3 ans sam is 19 months :cloud9:
Hes too big for 0-3 months hun they only just fit :rofl:

you live too far toyah!! :hissy: if we lived closer i'd go for coffee with you every week x x

:rofl: hed slaver all over you hes getting his back teeth :dohh:
Love your new pic of maddi :cloud9:

Yeah more the merrier!! Is she bringing her new baby? Id love a hold if she'd let me! :cloud9:

Yeah she is bringing the baby hun and am sure she will let you hold him (not that ud be able to do it for long cos he is blooody heavy ):rofl:

Bless him, i bet he's not that heavy lol. Are you bringing all your kids ALY hun??

Holly is 7 robyn is 3 ans sam is 19 months :cloud9:
Hes too big for 0-3 months hun they only just fit :rofl:

Aww bless him.

You'll have to get a ticker with the ages on hun! Will Holly be at school? Are you bring both Robyn and Sam? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->