• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rotherham Meet - Next week'?

you live too far toyah!! :hissy: if we lived closer i'd go for coffee with you every week x x

I know hun! Id never be away if i wasnt so far! Id have you round doing all my housework - i know how much u love it! :rofl:

:hug: xxx

My car is currently in the garage and not sure when it is back :(

I will do, if not though have a good time and invite me to the next one :D

Holly is 7 robyn is 3 ans sam is 19 months :cloud9:
Hes too big for 0-3 months hun they only just fit :rofl:

Aww bless him.

You'll have to get a ticker with the ages on hun! Will Holly be at school? Are you bring both Robyn and Sam? xx

I dont no how to do the ticker hun :blush:
No il just be bringing sam cos robyn is a little madam so karl can have her
wat time are we meeting x

Yeah il come :happydance:
is it ok if my sis hannah 91 comes :blush:

Yeah more the merrier!! Is she bringing her new baby? Id love a hold if she'd let me! :cloud9:

Yeah she is bringing the baby hun and am sure she will let you hold him (not that ud be able to do it for long cos he is blooody heavy ):rofl:

Bless him, i bet he's not that heavy lol. Are you bringing all your kids ALY hun??

:rofl: he is that heavy

Holly is 7 robyn is 3 ans sam is 19 months :cloud9:
Hes too big for 0-3 months hun they only just fit :rofl:

Aww bless him.

You'll have to get a ticker with the ages on hun! Will Holly be at school? Are you bring both Robyn and Sam? xx

I dont no how to do the ticker hun :blush:
No il just be bringing sam cos robyn is a little madam so karl can have her
wat time are we meeting x

Not sure, i was thinking around 1-1.30 if thats ok with everyone. Jack finishes nursery at 11.45, so by the time i give his dinner and clean him up. I only live 5 mins away tho. Are we meeting outside? I drive a blue picasso car, so ill prob b sat in waiting for u all, nervous as hell!!! :rofl:

I drive a silver picasso :rofl:
and il be doing the same hun cos i get really nervous about meeting ppl :blush:
Do they do food there hun cos i was thinking if they did id give sam his dinner there :blush:

I have no car to wait in as ill be getting bus lol. Im really nervous aswell:blush:

We're all as daft as each other - being nervous!!
Yeah im sure they do food there. I'll not give jack his dinner then, and let him eat there. And ill bring my camera if i remember on so we can post some pics!!

Should we say 1pm then?

1 is fine with me :happydance:
Il put my camera in the car now so i dont forget :rofl:

1pm is fine for me aswell:)

I bought a new digi camera other day so can bring that and use it for first time:happydance:

Ohhhh im already excited :happydance:
just hope sam behaves :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"