Rotten Egg Farts?!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
Lo is EBF no solids or nothing yet and lately the last few weeks she only poops every few days also when she does poop they smell foul and are more green. She used to poop every day almost after every feed and they were only sometimes green but never smelly. The past couple of days shes been farting and they smell like rotten eggs..to the point im 100 percent sure she pooped but nothing is there. Her breath also stinks lately too. I don't understand whats going on she has a doctors appointment on the 2nd which I will bring all of this up to her doctor but figured id seek advice here in the mean time.

Ide def get her checked out, it might just be something youre eating, but with the breath on top of it makes me think theres something more...could she be getting a stomach bug or something?

idk she seems fine. Shes happy and doesn't seem bothered by tummy pains or anything. She doesn't have a fever either.

She pooped twice yesterday so im thinking maybe she was a little bit blocked up. Im going to call her doctor about the stinky breath she's clueless about whats normal or not for a breastfed baby though..

Thank you.

Keep us posted on how her appt goes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->