Rotten taste in mouth...

Natalie88

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Are any of you experiencing having a dirty rotten taste in your mouth? It's not a metallic taste it's like off food, it's hard to explain..
It's constant only leaves when I'm eating but as soon as I'm done its back again..
I did have it at the beginning of my pregnancy and it left with my sickness at 16 weeks buts it's come back with a vengeance... Not even mints help it..
Anyone else having it?
X

I've had this throughout, it's a rotty taste and is much worse after eating carby sweet foods ie fruit, bread, pasta, noodles, rice, and I haven't had ice cream since first tri (YUK)! The only meals that leave my mouth feeling ok are salads and protein. I usually have to brush after I eat anything and I drink gallons of water everyday to feel fresh. It's probably a part of GD which I was diagnosed with, hormones have just made me super sensitive to sugar, so I avoid it.

I have it too, it's a nasty taste, that only goes if I brush my teeth and tongue, but then it's back within a few hours. I think it's just hormones? They do some strange things to our bodies..

I've had this since 5 weeks, still get it on and off now. I find the only thing that helps is chewing gum, I'm constantly chewing! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->