Rough intercourse? ?

55comet555

Reaction score
Me and hubby dtd earlier and a few times he hit it hurt but then it got better and didn't hurt anymore. When we went to clean up there were 2 specks of brown on the tp. Could it have been from when it hurt or start of my period? I'm 10 dpo.(11 I guess now since it's almost 5 am lol) and I thought I had some very faint positive tests earlier today. But Idk know since this. I seen it and almost started crying.
Edit: Idk if this matters or not but i had to get up in there with the wipe when I noticed it I'm freaking out and shaking :( :wacko::wacko:

What do you guys think?

i think that maybe it was from irritation whilst DTD and that you dont need to stress to much about it. If u got faint positives, then u are most likely pregnant koz a line is a line no matter how faint of a line! and if u got these faint results, you should definitely book in 2 c ur doctor for a hcg blood test soon. good luck!! xx

The cervix has increased blood flow during pregnancy... So sometimes sex can cause spotting.. Brown, however, is indicative of 'old blood' so you could have had some implant spotting that just didn't come out... Esp since you said you had to go inside to wipe. I honestly wouldn't worry as long as you don't have cramps with red bleeding (since red is fresh blood).

The cervix has increased blood flow during pregnancy... So sometimes sex can cause spotting.. Brown, however, is indicative of 'old blood' so you could have had some implant spotting that just didn't come out... Esp since you said you had to go inside to wipe. I honestly wouldn't worry as long as you don't have cramps with red bleeding (since red is fresh blood).
This is what I was thinking too; that maybe it's old implantation blood that just didn't come out yet. Don't worry, you're okay!! :hugs:

I think 10/11 dpo would be a bit early for a period, unless you have sporadic ovulation or irregular cycles. If it was only a couple spots that probably was not AF. As others have said, your cervix is more tender during early pregnancy. On a side note, I've always gotten a positive pregnancy test by 12 dpo so if you choose to test tomorrow morning, I would say it would be accurate. Good luck!

Here is my test. I can see it in person. Can yall see it?

Attachments

• 2015-10-18_13.35.05.jpg
    2015-10-18_13.35.05.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2015-10-18_13.32.39.jpg
    2015-10-18_13.32.39.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2015-10-18_13.46.00.jpg
    2015-10-18_13.46.00.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online