Routan Boom commercial

The effers :evil:. This is why I don't have a TV. Thanks for the info chefamy1122.

thank to chefamy122 who help with my spelling !!! this is what i send !

Hello,
-I am writing to let you know how offensive I find your new Routan Boom commercials to be. As a woman struggling with infertility, I am deeply saddened to see VW choosing to use a fertility drugs joke and the problem of infertility that touch many women each day as a "tactic" to make your car envied by others in your commercials .
I am certainly sure I am not the first person mentioning to you how hurtful and insentive is it to watch you make fun of my health problem front of million of viewers .
Please remove your Ad.
Laetitia Phelps.

I will let everyone know if I get a response. I am even thinking about trying to email Brooke Shields......

We get it! I hate them too. I want to :gun: whoever thought of it! How damn thoughtless!

This is my note...

Hello,

I am writing to let you know how offensive I find your new Routan Boom commercials. I am a 28 year old woman in Alaska who has been struggling with infertility for nearly 10 years (since 1999.) I find it really heartless that you would make such a joke about such a person and painful issue. The people who go through fertility treatments end up spending thousands and thousands of dollars hoping for the joy of having baby. I mean, honestly... I can not buy a new car right now because my treatments are so expensive.

Please pull your ads. They are hurtful and offensive.

Sarah Houck

OMG, those ads are just AWFUL. I'm so glad we don't get then in the UK and I really feel for all you U.S. girls who have to see them over and over. Good luck with bombarding them with complaints, and let us know if you get a response.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->