Routine scan as I get cysts , shall I tell

noshowjo

Reaction score
So I have routine scan on my ovary on Tuesday . I get theses scan often as I have stage 3 endo and reasuring cysts . Thing is I was booked in for this scan before I knew I was pregnant , I I'll be 7 weeks and 3 days . If I just go along to my appointment and mention pg when I'm already there they might do scan and show me baby as well as check ovary . But if I call them tell them I. Pregnant they may cancell ovary scan and say " oh your getting one anyway at 12 weeks " so just wait ,
But thing is my ovary is really sore what if I have a cyst again or worse my endo causes my organs to fuse ...
Ohh what shall I do. . ?

Go along but tell them at the appointment. This appointment is for your care so I imagine it needs checked anyway even just for peace of mind. I imagine they'd notice the baby anyway. Good luck!

I would also go to the appointment and tell them there. Especially if you're feeling pain. It's probably best for you to get it checked. Good luck!

Yup, just go and mention it once you're in there! :)

I would tell them at the appointment as the 12 week scan is to check baby mostly and it sounds like you still need to have your ovary checked so completely different.

WSS ^ two totally separate scans so no problem. Just tell them when you get there.

Aww thanks ladies . I went to by gp today and mentioned this to them and they said yes go to scan and explain when there that I'm pregnant and my gp would still like my ovaries checked . But I think I better just mention baby before the sonogrepher has a heart attack haha

Aww thanks ladies . I went to by gp today and mentioned this to them and they said yes go to scan and explain when there that I'm pregnant and my gp would still like my ovaries checked . But I think I better just mention baby before the sonogrepher has a heart attack haha

Haha I can just picture the tech looking at you and then back at the screen and then back at you and saying "uh, did you know you were pregnant" hahah

I agree go and mention it.

I agree to go and mention it when you're there! I did the same thing, I had a previous appointment to have my ovaries checked out and I was 4w6d pregnant - they had a little look for me and found the gestational sac and after a miscarriage it was such a lovely reassurance!

You won't know unless you ask, I'm sure they'll have a quick look while they're there :)

I had my scan . My ovaries all clear . No cysts yay ... And baby great I'm 1 day of so 7plus2 . Due on 19th October . It's little heart best was fab and they gave us a photo . X

That's great and so nice you got a photo. I'm sure it's good to know no cysts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->