routine ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
was wondering how many of your babys are in a routine , my baby is only 2 weeks old and i can have some better nights but some really bad nights my good nights are when he wakes about 3 times for a feed then goes back to sleep but then i have terrible nights when he just wont settle and i only get a few hours sleep , anyone else find this ? i am breast feeding too i heard its harder to get into a routine if your breast feeding. Hows everyone else getting on with there babys routine ? xxxx

No routine yet.... hopefully one of these days!!

I didn't really start a routine till Kaya was about 5 months old.

Colton's not on a routine. Some nights he sleeps longer than others and so that messes up the hours which he eats during the day. Then I have started giving him a puree during hte day so now he will wait about two hours after that for his next bottle. So that throws him alittle off aswell.

Jasmine is now in a fairly good routine, she has a couple of naps in the day, a puree in the evening and goes to bed at 7pm and gets up at 7am

aw looks like its not just me then

jazzy that is a great routine xx

I guess I'm lucky because Josh is in a routine for most of the nights. He sleeps from 10ish pm until 4-5 am, I change his diaper & feed him and he goes back to sleep until 8h30-9ham.

I found that since I give him a bath + massage before bed, he sleeps longer and is more settled.

thats really good miss jess ur lucky xxx

I think it was at around 2-3 weeks that we started with a routine with ours. We did as miss jess does and gave them a bath and a massage followed by a bottle at the same time every evening. By 10 weeks they were both sleeping through from 11pm - 6am. It was an absolute life saver for us.

Noah is somewhat on a routine. He goes to sleep anywhere from 8-10pm and sleeps till about 2 am, then he is ready to get up by 7am! :( (early riser!) He doesnt sleep very well during the day though. I know what you mean about having good and bad days. Sometimes he doesnt want to goto sleep at all. What I did start doing was I stopped swaddling him during the day. I swaddle him around 8-9pm, and I think he knows that means bed time, and since I cant get him to sleep on his back if he isnt swaddled, I let him sleep on his tummy during the day(I know thats bad!) but he's in the living room the whole time! :)

Mia is great. She always sleeps in 4 hr blocks, even longer at night time.
I can get a lot of rest and a lot done in a day.

Mia is great. She always sleeps in 4 hr blocks, even longer at night time.
I can get a lot of rest and a lot done in a day.

thanks really good, my baby still is only sleeping a couple of hours at a time through night and day so i get really tired xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->