ROYAL BABY - Let's have some fun ladies :) - Guess the sex and name!!

Rickles

Reaction score
I'll start

I'm guessing GIRL called Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

What do you think???

xx

P.S. Kate's gone into labour...

I think it's a boy...

Named Alexander or Charlie :p

I reckon girl too!

And I defo think Diana will be in the name somewhere. What weight do you think baby will weigh? I think she will be small.. Maybe 6lb 5oz something like that x

Girl! 7lbs 5oz Elizabeth Diana or Alexandra Diana

I reckon girl and I dunno about the name but its going to be boring and common like all royal names. I know it'd never happen but I really wish they'd name they're child something wacky like celebs do just to take the piss :haha:

I think it'll be a girl 6 lb 10oz. I think maybe Elizabeth and then they can give her a nickname x

I am completely split but I'm going to buck the trend and say boy!

He'll be on the lighter side, maybe 7lb something and I'll go with George.

Maybe with a nod to parents or grandparents in there (Charles, Philip, Michael, even William! etc), could also have Spencer as a middle name to honour Diana.

If it's a girl I think Victoria. Elizabeth or Diana as a first name is a little obvious, think they would be middle names.

I think girl. Victoria diana and I think 7lb 6oz xx

I say a girl, 7lb4oz. I had no idea Charlotte was one of the bookies faves until tis morning. Selfishly, I really hope they don't go for Charlotte, we went for Charlotte as it isn't as common these days, and if they go for it, no doubt, it'll be a top 10 name by next year. My name (Rebecca) was no1 girls name the year I was born, and I hated that there were 4 other Rebecca's in my year at school!
I'm going to guess at Victoria Diana then! xxx

I think it will be a boy called Oliver Philip - I can see them bucking the traditional royal first names (George, Henry) etc but not going too crazy.

Girl
7.5oz
12:21

Possible names? Ummm Eleanor, Phillipa, Hariett, Alexandria, Did think Clara.

I guess girl also called Charlotte Dianna weight 6lbs13oz :)

Philip Louie William Charles

Boy..obviously....

7lb 9oz

2.52pm today.xx

I think boy called George or James. Surely a little baby as she stayed tiny - so I'm guessing 7lb 3oz.

I reckon a girl.

Not sure on the name, but I reckon Diana will be in there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->