ROYAL BABY - Let's have some fun ladies :) - Guess the sex and name!!

I do hope it's a girl. And I reckon she will have an original name (something not popular within the Royals. And will have the middle names Elizabeth Diana and some homage to Catherine's family. And I say she'll be quite average, maybe 7lbs15oz as both the couple are quite tall.

If it's a boy I reckon Francis Philip.

I'm going to say girl. I don't have a clue what her first name will be but I am sure Diana will be in there somewhere!

I'd say girl too, as for name I dunno, maybe something posh but current like Georgia or Alexandra or Charlotte. I also have an inkling it might be Clara but I hope not as I love that name and it will no doubt make it insanely popular! Or maybe Eleanor or Amelia?! I dunno, something like that!

I say boy... 7 lbs 2 and called either George or henry with Charles in there

if a girl... charlotte.... 6 lbs 3

I think they will do something slightly different name wise but still royal like - I think it will be a boy

I think a girl, with one or more of these names: Alexandra, Sophia, Charlotte, Elizabeth, and Diana

I had a dream the other day that the baby was a boy so I'm going to say boy! 7lbs 3oz called Albert (Albie) or George maybe? Def not Henry as that's Harrys actual name and I can't see them naming the baby after him.

If it is a girl, I can imagine them calling her Amelia?

Very exciting!

It's a BOY! Wooo. I thought girl. I reckon name will be...Albert.

I say boy 8lbs 6 (not like im cheating and just seen it on the news) :)

Ha, My guess was totally wrong, but so happy he is here :) xxxx

My guess was right!!

So many people in here guessed girl lol.

Well done on them, boys are fun :p

I'm thinking Francis will be in the name somewhere and maybe James and George. I was thinking Edward as they could nn him Ted but not sure if that's a bit too relaxed.

Woohoo! I was right!! At least with the boy part. So many people said girl!

My prediction of George as a name has changed though. When I predicted that earlier I didn't realise it was the most popular choice! Don't think first name will be William, Charles, Philip or Edward though (maybe middle names). Still think Spencer is a contender as a middle name.

Ironic that the rule has only just been changed to see any first born on the throne- male or female. Then they have a boy anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->