ROYAL BABY - Let's have some fun ladies :) - Guess the sex and name!!

Girl.

I'll say

Isabelle Diana Catherine Elizabeth

7lb 0oz

I'll admit that I'm way more excited for this then I should be (I'm American)! I don't have any guesses about weight or gender, but I do think if the baby is a girl that Diana will be in there somewhere.

Grace Elizabeth Diana 3.51pm 7lb 12
We may not find out for a while though, they didn't announce William's name for a week

girl called Victoria.

if its a boy I think they will call him George

I think girl and not sure on names but maybe Victoria Elizabeth Frances

Girl, and if it is Diana just has to be in there somewhere, possibly Elizabeth as one of the middle names. I like Charlotte though, so ill guess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana Francis! Git 4 options that way lol.

If it is a boy George possibly and there might be Charles in there as well as Phillip

I'm gonna say 7lb bang on and not until this evening, about 7ish.

I'm gonna guess a boy, not sure on names and weight x

I'm so excited by this and i'm normally not the Royal Familys biggest fan lol!

i think Girl, 7lbs 6oz and Alexandra as a name (or at least in there somewhere!)

I think a little girl, not much over 6lb called Spencer.

:)

Poor kate giving birth on the hottest day of the year anyway .....Girl, Charlotte ( I hope that's what we would have called our LO if he had been a she!) diana, shes tiny so i reckon it will be under 7lbs. :)

xxxx

Sticking with the trend and either Elizabeth Diana or Victoria Diana and for a boy George William Charles.

I think girl, 6 or 7lbs and Diana will probably be a middle name :)

I think a girl but have no idea on names, I would just be copying someone else if I were to make a guess :haha:

I am way more excited about this than I thought I would be, I don't even like the royal family :wacko:

Girl, first name Charlotte.
Or a boy, Albert Henry George
Definitely one or the other :haha:

I'm going boy, Not sure on the name but hopefully Spencer will be in there somewhere and I'm guessing 6lb 9oz!! Oh and born early hours tomorrow morning!

Girl

I think they will go formal, Elizabeth Diana 6lb 9oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"