ROYAL BABY - Let's have some fun ladies :) - Guess the sex and name!!

James or George and I think middle name will be Spencer.

Awh I can't help but feel a tiny bit deflated, was hoping for something a little less traditional. A nice name nonetheless though!

Awh I can't help but feel a tiny bit deflated, was hoping for something a little less traditional. A nice name nonetheless though!

Yeah me too! I know they would not probably be allowed to stray too far from tradition but since George was bookies favourite I would have said, "Whatever we do, let's steer clear of George!"

Me too! I was hoping for Spencer. Lovely name though.

All of his names were bookies favourites which is interesting. I just hope Kate loves 'George', and wasn't pressured into it. Imagine naming your child a name your heart wasn't totally set on.

All of his names were bookies favourites which is interesting. I just hope Kate loves 'George', and wasn't pressured into it. Imagine naming your child a name your heart wasn't totally set on.

I was hoping it wasnt going to be something boring no offence to the name of george! lol

No offence to anyone that has named their baby that but i dont like George tbh.

Aww I love the name. But then I love traditional names anyhow. I think it's lovely :).

I like it too. Really weird that all were betted on so highly though. I mean George I get but Alexander and Louis were in the top 10 too and that seems so odd to me.

I love it and i think anything less than traditional would sound silly on a king :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->