Royal jelly and bee pollen

6lilpigs

Reaction score
I found this information on a different forum and thought I would post it here incase it can help some of you ladies. Apparantly royal jelly is meant to help with fertitlity and egg quality. Royal jelly is derived from bee's and is the the only thing the Queen bee eats (no other bees) and it is what makes her and her alone super fertile. You can buy it fresh or capsule form and take a capsule in the morning and the evening or a spoonful of the fresh honey form in the morning and the evening. It is best done for 3 months but ladies swear it has improved things after the first month when they have had there levels checked due to oncoming IVF treatments.

I have posted a link to a forum on infertility where there is a thread from May 08 onwards by ladies using it. If you look carefully at everybodies sigantures on there now they all seem to have had babies recently, coincidence? the 6th post down is by Teagan873, she seems convinced that this was the reason for her success. Hope this helps somebody.

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com...yal-jelly.html

I found this information on a different forum and thought I would post it here incase it can help some of you ladies. Apparantly royal jelly is meant to help with fertitlity and egg quality. Royal jelly is derived from bee's and is the the only thing the Queen bee eats (no other bees) and it is what makes her and her alone super fertile. You can buy it fresh or capsule form and take a capsule in the morning and the evening or a spoonful of the fresh honey form in the morning and the evening. It is best done for 3 months but ladies swear it has improved things after the first month when they have had there levels checked due to oncoming IVF treatments.

I have posted a link to a forum on infertility where there is a thread from May 08 onwards by ladies using it. If you look carefully at everybodies sigantures on there now they all seem to have had babies recently, coincidence? the 6th post down is by Teagan873, she seems convinced that this was the reason for her success. Hope this helps somebody.

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com...yal-jelly.html

Hi thanks for the link, i have actually started to take Royal Jelly and Cod Liver Oil after visiting loads of sites looking for organic answers to fertility probs and came across an abundant amount of results all pointing towards royal jelly and cod liver oil as the complete answer with the obvious cutting out of alcohol and coffee etc... but i am now considering changing to the Royal jelly and Honey bee instead as the results are amazing and i am 43 so need all the help i can get. Fertilaid did nothing but cause miscarriages for me so have given that up many women may find the same thing but should really try this i feel so much better on them and am now in my tww.
So thanks this has got to help lots of us ttc mummies to be Thank you xx
Tina

Very interesting! will have to look into this i think x

Very interesting! will have to look into this i think x

Hi pixxie, Do look its fantastic the results are amazing.I am considering changing from Royal jelly i have to the Fresh Royal Jelly and Honey Bee Pollen though. I have been on royal jelly and cod liver oil for only a week and i feel so much better in myself which i can only put down to the royal jelly as it improves your over all hormnal balance, well being, egg quality, sex drive, just fantastic and belive me the sex drive bit is right both myself and dh is on r.j. and WOW !!! its can only be that and am looking forward to seeing the results really soon.
Good Luck with your search try also the VitaminShoppe.com, as this is the store that is linked to Teajan873, fantastic stuff...
Tina

It sounds good but Ive seen that people with asthma and/or bee allergies or honey allergies shouldnt take it as it can kill you

Im going to do a bit more research but I dare say by next cycle Ill be on the stuff too lol x

It sounds good but Ive seen that people with asthma and/or bee allergies or honey allergies shouldnt take it as it can kill you

Im going to do a bit more research but I dare say by next cycle Ill be on the stuff too lol x

Yes that's right, if you have those allergies then it would be wise to seek a doctors advice on those products before you take them, but fingers crossed that all is ok for you to take it. I wish you all the best Pixxie. Tina

This is very valid. Bee pollen can cause anaphylactic shock and kill you, so you want want to make extremely sure you dont have an allergey to it.

I have also been taking RJ though after having a baby, I hear its very good for for concieving aswell. I find it gives me heaps more energy. I got mine from consciousearthcompany online store the price was good and most importantly for me its certified organic. I was taking it as I was feeling depleted around 6 months after having my baby, was and still am breastfeeding (he is 19 months old) I find it easier to take than vitamin pills for some reason, maybe because it tastes nice! Well I think so anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->