Royal Jelly?

It's worth a try :) i had super strong ov pains on my right side (I only ever feel it on my left) last night then woke up to my first ferning on my microscope today :) at cd15 I'm hopeful to ov earlier than cd23 this month!

Yey!! :happydance::happydance: Exciting stuff!! Looks like you'll O soon? I don't know anything about using the microscope so not sure how it works. Is ferning kind of like getting a positive OPK?

Yeah sort of :) partial ferning is a green light in fertility friend and I think full ferning means ov is imminent, so I guess this starts my fertile period :) the opk was still very faint so we'll see what comes in the next few days! I think ferning detects earlier than opk so now it's the waiting game/how many times can I pounce the oh without him getting suspicious game :happydance:

Ah. Right. Is there a big difference in partial and full ferning? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
I'd be jumping OH now :) Hope you get your full ferning soon xx

This is my first month using it so it's all a bit lost on me too :D going by the opk I'd say we're a few days off, my cm is not to be trusted either so fingers crossed, oh was pounced last night so I'll give it a day or 2 and see if I can get a + :happydance:

How are we getting on ladies? I'm 8dpo today and pretty sure I'm out. Not getting any symptoms (been trying not to symptom spot) and I'm getting AF type cramps and feelings. Pretty sure that AF will be here on time xx

It might be better to think you're out regardless, expect the worst hope for the best :) every single month I think i'm preggers, so I give up believing in what you feel or don't feel :D do you have a normal LP ? When are you expecting AF ?

I'm still coughing down my RJ, haven't felt much activity since those right pains but i've realised i've been using the microscope a bit wrong, the instructions said to just lick the lense but you really need to drop a dollop of saliva on it in order to read it properly.

Got some really nice ferning this morning, but I think this happens a day or 2 before an +opk, I could even have missed it by misreading it but I still have creamy cm so there's no telling really, my data is too irregular to see a pattern (i'm not meant to be tracking anything but can't help lol) it's my birthday today so hopefully no "not tonight honey" for me :haha:

Yeah. I've got a normal LP. 14 days. AF is due next Friday. Waiting until next Sunday to test though, if AF doesn't show.

Happy Birthday!!! I'm sure you'll get some birthday Bd'ing in ;) xx

Definitely good to wait till after AF, I usually can't hold that long :haha:

Funny enough no BD last night, hubby has crappy work hours and was only home 2hours before bed and was tired :( BUT i almost got a +opk this morning so really need to step my game up tonight and hopefully in a couple of days will be our last shot :)

Ooh crap that reminds me, RJ time ! lol

I was looking through some old threads and had a read at this one. Anyone still on the royal jelly wagon? I stopped it for a while and had a 63 day cycle. Started taking it again and look set to have a 34 day cycle. No idea why I stopped taking it! X

I have, and always have loved royal jelly got pregnant on royal jelly, using it again always O'd on time with it. It's brilliant.

I love it too! :) I have no idea why I thought stopping it would be a good thing to do. Back on it now though and no intentions of coming off it again x

hi, i know this thread is old but hoping someone will answer :hugs:
do you stop taking RJ once you've O or do you keep taking it?
what if you get a :bfp: do you stop taking it?

apologies if this has been answered, i haven't gotten through the whole thread yet..

thanks ladies! :friends: :hugs: dust to you all :dust:

Hey hun. I kept taking it throughout my cycle. I did research what to do if I got my BFP when taking it and there was a lot of conflicting info. It seemed that taking it or not was dependent on the type of RJ you were taking (Whether it was raw, tablet form etc) and how overly cautious you wanted to be. best to have a look yourself and see what you can find. Personally, I would have been happy to keep taking it xx

MrsC10 thanks, that helps a lot :) congrats your pregnancy!!! how long were you taking RJ before your bfp?

I had been taking it a long time. I conceived on my first round of Clomid (I have PCOS), but the RJ was fantastic at regulating my cycles xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->