Royal Jelly?

Aww thanks hun. I will be making sure we DTD tonight. We were going to last night. It was my birthday so we went out for food and drink. Drank A LOT so the baby dancing was a no go. Hehe. I'll make sure we do it tonight though :) xx

Happy birthday :D! It's mine in a week, hoping for lots of birthday bd too :D

Thanks ladies :) Had a great day.....once a got home from work :/

Just taken another OPK and its negative. Friday was my strongest so I'm counting that as O day. My question is, would DTD tonight make any difference now my OPK is negative? Xx

No harm in trying mrs. That wee eggo might still be there to get fertilised xxx

If you can manage tonight it can't hurt :) could be your last shot this month !

True. Need to get hubby in the mood first. He's a bit grumpy just now.....xx

Lol get the kit off and jump on him. Some spontaneity will get him excited ! Xxx

Hi Ladies! Do you think Royal Jelly really helps?
I just ordered some! LOL

Hi Ladies! Do you think Royal Jelly really helps?
I just ordered some! LOL

Hello! :hi:

I really believe that it helps. I normally don't ovulate any sooner than CD28, but this month I ovulated on CD 17!!!

I've only really been taking it for a few weeks, but it can take up to 3 months to work fully for some. Have you got the pure royal jelly or the capsules? I tried the pure stuff, but it was disgusting!! I now take the capsules xx

Managed to BD last night. I think we've got all bases covered. Got my mega positive on Friday. DTD Friday night and last night. Used Preseed and Softcups both times as well. Do you think we've done the best we can this month?

Hubby doesn't know that I've ovulated. He's one of the those that feels too much pressure if I tell him, so I'll leave it a couple of days before mentioning it ;)

AW! GOOD LUCK!
I hope this is your time! :D

I got the pill form. :D

This is what I ordered:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ALH7CK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am also taking maca and vitex. Do you think thats alright?

Thank you so much!
I can't wait to see if you get your BFP this month!

Aww thanks. We've been TTC for 3 years now, so I'm not getting my hopes up. I just keeping thinking, why would this month be any different to any other? xx

I've been taking rj a few days now, hoping it makes a difference :) i don't like this whole not tracking ov but I promised hubby to give it a break just this month, I want to know though :(

I agree it will happen for you honey.

God luck all new ladies! !! Xxx

I agree it will happen for you honey.

God luck all new ladies! !! Xxx

Thank you. I just don't want to get my hopes up for ten to be dashed yet again. I guess we'll see in two weeks time xx

Glad you bought the pill form, I feel seriously nauseus when I have to swallow the RJ :( it better do some good! :D cd13 here and i'm only using my fertility microscope this round (first time) I -think- i'm transitional but we'll have to see, with an ov between cd16-23 i'm hoping for a good run this month :)

MrsC I know exactly how that feels about the hubby, I had no idea it would stress him out knowing so much so now i'm keeping as quiet as I can, baby making just makes me super excited, it's hard to understand how it can be stressful for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->