Royal Jelly?

Glad you bought the pill form, I feel seriously nauseus when I have to swallow the RJ :( it better do some good! :D cd13 here and i'm only using my fertility microscope this round (first time) I -think- i'm transitional but we'll have to see, with an ov between cd16-23 i'm hoping for a good run this month :)

MrsC I know exactly how that feels about the hubby, I had no idea it would stress him out knowing so much so now i'm keeping as quiet as I can, baby making just makes me super excited, it's hard to understand how it can be stressful for him

I really couldn't stomach the 'raw' form. I've never liked honey and this just made me gag!! I used the 'raw' form for longer than the capsules and saw no difference.

I've never tried the fertility microscope. I think I'd be hopeless at noticing the differences on it. I need something like OPK's which give me a definite answer.

I think our hubby's just see it as a lot of pressure on them to perform. Without them, there's no little one so they must see it as a huge thing for them. Just like with us. I feel a little guilty every month when AF shows and I haven't gotten pregnant xx

Mrs C - have you never been to your doctors and gotten help? Xxxx

Yeah poor guys, I know it puts too much pressure on mine, even after this month inevitably fails since I'm going to try to get as much bd in, if he says not tonight dear I'm not going to point out it's bd time and just suck it up, he needs rest from all the info. Next month I'll be temping and opking again and everything else :D

Mrs C - have you never been to your doctors and gotten help? Xxxx

I did go about 2 years ago, but my doctors were extremely unhelpful. I got most of the tests done (as did my husband), but I had to go back so many times because they had screwed up that I stopped going. It was causing more stress than good. We decided that if it were to ever happen, then it would be a blessing. Luckily, my husband is very supportive and is of the same opinion as me: if it's meant to be, it will happen in its own time.

Well mrs C you have the patience of a saint ! Xxx

I can get where you're coming from, first 6 months I was obsessing over getting pg ASAP (this is technically month 7 but didn't ov the first cycle off bcp) now I'm not nearly as stressed out, I have tried and it's not made a difference so might as we'll let it happen :) I say that now, I'll probably be climbing the walls once I ov :haha:

it is good for the body

It is. It's all natural and has a number of health benefits. Have a Google of it and you'll find out how it can help you. It's not suitable for people who are allergic to bees though....xxx

I can get where you're coming from, first 6 months I was obsessing over getting pg ASAP (this is technically month 7 but didn't ov the first cycle off bcp) now I'm not nearly as stressed out, I have tried and it's not made a difference so might as we'll let it happen :) I say that now, I'll probably be climbing the walls once I ov :haha:

I'm 4dpo and I'm OK. I've not obsessed at all about symptom spotting. I've been quite surprised with myself. Every now and then I catch myself thinking 'is that symptom' but I give myself a row and more often than not, I forget I'm in the TWW :)

I hope I can be that calm :) I'm already 100% less stressed trying to wait for ov, cd14 and a whisper on the opk, normally it goes positive very quickly but last month was so messed up I'm doubting it'll happen this week :(

Really struggling with the rj in raw form, I like stuff being as natural as I can but it really makes me sick to my stomach when I swallow it :(

I'd switch to the capsules. They worked far better for me than the natural stuff xx

Im surprised it moved up your ov, can only hope it does the same :) did it help either of you ladies cm? These days I'm lucky if I even get watery :/ still creamy but already feeling more twinges in my andomen, hopefully signs of a nice juicy royal jelly egg :D

I'll definitely get tablets next time but this cost me a fortune so I refuse to throw it away!

Okay, can I ask you guys a question about RJ? As far as we know, I don't have any problems on my side. I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to get basic screening tests/blood tests done just for peace of mind, but I have regular cycles and based on OPK's and temping, I seem to O regularly. Our only known problem is on DH's side, but it's not severe...just slightly low motility. Anyways...I'm willing to take any supplements that would give me a leg up, but Im always afraid that it could mess up my already normal cycles. Is RJ only good if there is a problem to fix, or is it safe for me to take just to strengthen my egg quality and would not disrupt my normal cycles?

I'm no expert but I don't think it would mess anything up for you, its main purpose is to help egg quality but can't say for sure :) I'm only taking it to help my eggs at least

I havent read that it mucks things up. I didnt have any known or confirmed issues and used it. Also it supposed to help the men too. I got my OH to take it along with me and its supposed too boost sperm quality too. Xxx

Im surprised it moved up your ov, can only hope it does the same :) did it help either of you ladies cm? These days I'm lucky if I even get watery :/ still creamy but already feeling more twinges in my andomen, hopefully signs of a nice juicy royal jelly egg :D

I'll definitely get tablets next time but this cost me a fortune so I refuse to throw it away!

I didn't see any difference in my cm before ovulation. I was pretty much the same as I always am. The day I got my strong positive OPK, I didn't have any eggwhite CM. I had a blob of jelly like stuff and that was it. I seem to have had more CM AFTER ovulation though, which is new for me.

Okay, can I ask you guys a question about RJ? As far as we know, I don't have any problems on my side. I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to get basic screening tests/blood tests done just for peace of mind, but I have regular cycles and based on OPK's and temping, I seem to O regularly. Our only known problem is on DH's side, but it's not severe...just slightly low motility. Anyways...I'm willing to take any supplements that would give me a leg up, but Im always afraid that it could mess up my already normal cycles. Is RJ only good if there is a problem to fix, or is it safe for me to take just to strengthen my egg quality and would not disrupt my normal cycles?

I think the same as the other ladies. It should do your cycles no harm at all. If anything, it should just help strenghten your eggies. Like bluestar said, it's meant to help with your man too. It couldn't do any harm to give it a try. Buy enough for you and your OH and see if it can benefit you both xx

hmm this has gotten me quite interested in RJ, I currently take CoQ10 and B6 (first full month taking them) to get better egg quality. Maybe I should try out RJ.

It's worth a try :) i had super strong ov pains on my right side (I only ever feel it on my left) last night then woke up to my first ferning on my microscope today :) at cd15 I'm hopeful to ov earlier than cd23 this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->