Run by these names, please?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Just...still looking at baby names. What do you think of these?

Kennedy
Rory
Acadia(can some Canadians comment on this please, how do you feel about it considering there's a university called Acadia?)
Reagan
Winter

Just...still looking at baby names. What do you think of these?

Kennedy
Rory
Acadia(can some Canadians comment on this please, how do you feel about it considering there's a university called Acadia?)
Reagan
Winter

I like Kennedy, Rory and Winter. :)

Where is Acadia University? If it's close to you you might not want to go there name wise. Since I don't know where it is, I wouldn't have put the name with the U :)

I like Winter. How come your looking again? I thought you had the name all worked out?

I LOVE Reagan, Before we knew it was a boy I wanted Tegan(OH didnt :() So similar. I also Love Winter :) XxX

personally i see reagan, kennedy and rory as being a bit boyish but i love winter especially as she will be born right in the middle of winter

I like Winter and Kennedy!!

Dont tell me your swaying on Penelope lol

I like Winter and Kennedy!!

Dont tell me your swaying on Penelope lol

haha I'm still on Penelope but I'm also not closing myself off to other wonderful names because I'm stuck on it!

Codegirl, Acadia is in Nova Scotia, so the next province over

I like Reagan, but I still like Penelope! Actually they are tied in awesomeness, lol.

I wanted to call Caitlyn, Caitlyn Marie Winter ******. OH wouldn't let me! :(

I like Winter and it would be ideal for us being due then but im not brave enough lol

i like the winter but they way i know others have spelt it is wynta

Lou
xxx

oooh I love them all! Kennedy is my favorite. My freinds little girl is names Kennedy. They spell it kenadie

I love Winter, prob because Im obsessed with nature names at the min. Penelope is great too, and so is Reagan! So many names!

You know what, Kennedy is just hitting me right. I think I like it almost as much as Penelope. Its different, there won't be 50 of them in the same school...and its got like this thing where you go (or I do anyway) like "wow that a really nice name". But I don't think I'd get as much flack for it.

That's going side by side on my list I think.

I like Winter too, but it isn't hitting the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->