Running out of time!?

croydongirl

Reaction score
After 4 m/c last year, all before 6 weeks. I have had some strange test results with hCG rising after a m/c and then slowly falling again to a negative result. I am so tired. Tired of thinking and making decisions. I just wish this could happen, but now we started down this road, taking progesterone and aspirin because it "can't hurt and might help."

Taking this month off from trying because it seems like such a commitment, being on medicine every month we try, just in case. Because of the weird hCG levels we were not able to start trying until the day I probably ovulated but it didn't seem worth it, in case we were off by a day or two. Plus, after the miscarriage in December it's nice to take a little break.

Feeling like we are running out of time. There seems to be an invisible clock ticking in my ear. With every month that passes, with every friend that gets pregnant I feel more pressure to make this happen NOW. Even though I know it's nothing we are doing or not doing, I feel so anxious that time is running out.

I feel backed into a corner, insurance doesn't cover IVF and adoption takes forever, and if we could scrape together money for something perhaps adoption would be the better bet because we probably would get a baby at the end, whereas IVF there are no guarantees. We can't afford both. Why should we have to go into debt just to start a family? We don't want it to come to that. We just want to have a baby.

Just needing to vent, to much on my mind to keep in in.

Thanks for reading ladies, do any of you ever feel time pressure, or money pressure?

Loads of :hugs:

I feel time pressure, im 30 so know im not old but its always in the back of my mind. Also just gets me down when all friends around are getting pregs and having babies.

I am only 32, but it feels like saving up for procedures and then going through them, and getting into adoption are both such long processes. I just feel so much pressure to make the decision now. Hubby is great but he just wants to keeo trying naturally for a "while". I am ok to keep trying for a bit, but I know I don't have many more miscarriages in me, and don't want to risk damaging my body with miscarriages. If we do sacrifice to to IVF, I just want to give it the best possible chance. Doing it as soon as I can age-wise and with as healthy of a body as I can have.

Love and hugs to you all xx And the best of luck for 2011 to the year we welcome our miracles.

my heart goes out to you hun :hugs:
if you need anyone to talk to, im here
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back