Running

Bennoel

Reaction score
Hi...
Just found out that I am four weeks pregnant ... Yay...
I am still running and going to continue until I can... Anyone else?
:thumbup:

One of the things that made me test was how exhausted I was after running 1km, when I normally had no problem doing 5 or 6. lol
Anyway, I've stopped. Can't seem to keep up with my breathing in the least. Good luck to you & remember to take it easy :)

My MW told me not to run, brisk walking is fine she said. But when I was pregnant with my daughter I ran, so I've no idea what's right or wrong. X

For the first 6 weeks after my BFP I woke up every morning at 5:30 to go for a 2 mile run and I did a workout video (called T25) after work in the evening. I wanted to keep active.
I just had my first Ultrasound on Thursday and unfortunately was told I had to stop all of it, no running, working out, anything. :cry: It's hard! I love being active. They found a small bleed in my uterus and said that at any time I could have caused problems by working out, but I never had any spotting or anything. So I'm on light duty now.

So run! I can't, and I'm jealous, so have a jog for me!! :haha:

My midwife told me any activity we did before pregnancy we can keep doing within moderation. Just listening to your body and if says it's too tired then don't do it. I've switched to walks as running caused cramping for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->