Sad and confused :/

Mylee

Reaction score
I'm not really versed in the abbreviations on here & I'm not even sure I'm posting in the right place for my questions, but here it goes. My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for a little over a year now. He had had stomach cancer when he was younger (around 4) and had to get chemo and radiation. They told his mom there was a chance he wouldn't be able to have children. He doesn't have insurance right now so getting tested is pretty much out (to expensive). I have insurance and have recently had a vaginal ultrasound ( 3 months ago) and everything came back normal. I have been keeping track of my periods and trying to figure out when I'm ovulating. I'm pretty sure that I had it right this month (due to cervical mucus & slight cramping on one side) and we had sex 2 days before the signs and twice during. Wednesday morning around 3am I woke to use the bathroom and when I laid back down the room started to spin. I have never had this happen to me before. I fell back to sleep and woke at 7 to the same thing when I rolled over. I've been a little light headed since, with the room spinning sometimes when I wake up in the morning. I've had slight nausea, which was the worse on the wednesday & caused me to gag. I had slight stomach pains and abdominal pains and I haven't had much of an appetite and my blood pressure is up. I've also been going to the bathroom a lot lately (both #1  sorry for tmi). I took a test yesterday and it came back negative, but I'm not due for my period till the 25th. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's hard. :shrug: Thanks for listening

I've gotten dizzy like that from the flu. Do you feel sick at all?

I would wait for another week to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->