Sad and Happy all at the same time

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
Sooooo after a long chat which involved lots of tears from me, me and the OH have decided to put our wedding back until August 2013. With moving in the new house and trying for baby no2, we just wont have the time or money to plan a wedding. Am quite sad as I have just got it down to two years to go and its now gone back up to three years. :cry:

As for the happy news, a few days after the wedding talk, I (once again :blush:) raised the subject of TTC and asked if we could start in October as we dont have so much of a financial pressure anymore due to the wedding being put back. Also if I got PG in the first cycle (highly unlikely) then baby wouldnt be due until July so we would be nicely settled in our new house by then, even if the finish date does run over (see how well thought out my argument was). After a lot of umms and sighs, he said he will think about it!! So not a definate but its a good step for my OH. I did say to him, he better mean it and not get my hopes up and he said he would seriously think about it.

So one good thing has come out of putting my wedding back. Im going to keep quiet for a couple of months now and see what he says at the end of August, FX'd :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about the wedding but yay for ttc sooner :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->