Sad news am afraid

funkym

Reaction score
Hi girls

I am so sad and upset. I have been experiencing stomach cramps and bleeding so went for a scan this morning to be told there's nothing left in the womb :cry: they have taken bloods to rule out ectopic pregnancy. This is my 2nd miscarriage, the last one was on 2nd Nov.

I have 2 wombs so i thought it might of been the other womb causing me problems but obviously not. Just feel dumb at the moment. Glad i found this site the other week as its given me alot of info and support as my friends and partner dont know how i am feeling exactly.

xxx

:hugs:hugs for you so sorry to hear that. keep your chin up hun

:hugs::hugs:I am so sorry to hear that.Take care of yourself.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Feeling very sad for you. Take care :sad1:

:( I'm sorry hon, I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear of what you've been through. I had the horror of several scans with nothing to see on screen but an empty womb and I remember how horrible it was. My thoughts are with you, particularly as they suspect I had an ectopic pregnancy too. Take care. x

So sorry to hear your news, i've had two miscarriages too and know how hard it is. It will be 3rd time lucky for you hun! x

So sorry to hear about your news.

Sending you a big hug.

Please take care xx :hugs:

I am so sorry!:hugs: I know exactly what you're going through I just had a m/c on Sunday. If you ever need to talk I'm here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->