Sad News

sorry to hear of your loss xxx

thinking of you x

Very sorry to hear about your loss. You have my deepest sympathy. Please come back soon, when you are ready. :hugs:

hun I am so sorry, I have only just seen this thread, you are in my thoughts hunny I dont know what to say but please come back one day would be a shame to loose such a valued member xxxx

poppy i just saw this thread as well , im so sorry. i hope recovery quickly and please keep well and come back soon :)

Oh no Poppy.:hugs:I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.:cry:

You take all the time you need, we'll all be waiting here ready for when you come back.:hugs:

I am so very sorry for your loss Poppy. I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away, but all I can offer you is a big :hugs: and all the support in the world.

I will be thinking of you everyday and hope to see you on here again whenever you're ready.

Please PM me if you ever need to talk hun :hugs:

I am verry sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you for all the support you have given to us. I hope to hear from you soon.

I've only just seen this thread. I'm so sorry Poppy, I don't know what to say other than I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

Hi,
I'm so sorry for your loss sweetheart, im here for you if you need to talk x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->