:( sad news

be thinking of u tomorrow hun, hope everything turns out ok :hugs:

:hugs: thinking of you and praying for tomorrow to go as hoped :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow hun, i really hope its good news.. will be thinking of you :hugs:

i hope everything goes okay for you tomorrow.. praying to God that it does.. i have a scan tomorrow too because i woke up today with no pregnancy symptoms so i am definitely freaked out

i hope everything goes okay for you tomorrow.. praying to God that it does.. i have a scan tomorrow too because i woke up today with no pregnancy symptoms so i am definitely freaked out
Bless u hun hope everythin goes well u will have to let me know. Thanks for your comment.xx

Hi Choccy, how are you hun? Thinking of you and praying everything is okay for you xx

Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone on here could give me a glimmer of hope.

I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant today and last night i started to bleed (red blood not brown) with period like pains but not too painfull to start.

I woke up this morning and the bleeding had increased slightly then as the day has gone on it has got progressively worse.

I have been to the docs and they said that they cant really do anything yet because the fetus is so small and will probably just worry me more because they might not see a heartbeat even if there was one.

Anyway, I have been torturing myself on the internet and have read that a lot of women experience some type of blood loss during their first trimester and go on to have healthy babies.

I have already miscarried once and just have a bad feeling again that this is going to be bad news :(

has anyone else had bleeding and pain and gone on to have a healthy baby?

Thanks

xx

Honestly it could be a chemical pregnancy but like others av said women can av blood loss during pregnancy. Just try take it easy

Hi Choccy, how are you hun? Thinking of you and praying everything is okay for you xx

hi hun bad news :cry:

had a scan and pregnancy test today and both were negative.

really sad at the moment but just glad to know.

will have to try again.

thanks again for all you support.

xxx

my thoughts are with you :( i had a miscariage on monday and a final scan today..ive been told my womb is almost empty...its such a horrible feeling.

my thoughts are with you :( i had a miscariage on monday and a final scan today..ive been told my womb is almost empty...its such a horrible feeling.

bless you hun really sorry for your loss :hugs:

everything has come away so i suppose i should be gratefull for that so dont have to have further procedures.

good luck with trying again hun.

xxx

i suppose, ironically i passed the sac just before my D & C when i was prepped for theatre, and they asked me to do a urine sample. it wasnt planned and me and the guy, although we werent technically together, we were close friends. we no longer speak. i was on the pill and didnt miss a period, so ive had to deal with the shock in 4 weeks finding out i was pregnant and having a miscarriage. so just want to deal with getting me back, and ill be gettin an implant in a few weeks, as im too scared to go back on he pill :( this is not something ive ever want to deal with again on my own. i feel guilty for feeling sad and upset about it because it wasnt planned..like i have no right to :(

i suppose, ironically i passed the sac just before my D & C when i was prepped for theatre, and they asked me to do a urine sample. it wasnt planned and me and the guy, although we werent technically together, we were close friends. we no longer speak. i was on the pill and didnt miss a period, so ive had to deal with the shock in 4 weeks finding out i was pregnant and having a miscarriage. so just want to deal with getting me back, and ill be gettin an implant in a few weeks, as im too scared to go back on he pill :( this is not something ive ever want to deal with again on my own. i feel guilty for feeling sad and upset about it because it wasnt planned..like i have no right to :(

Please dont feel guilty hun!!

You have had a miscarriage you have as much right as anyone to feel sad.

It must be really hard for you to be going through this on you own, i couldnt imagine it to be honest.

You were on the pill and caught like hundreds of other women out there it doesnt mean that you dont have the right to feel sad just because it wasnt planned.

If you are on your own with no one to chat to im always here hun.

:hugs:

xxx

choccy cookie-

I am so sorry for you loss. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

hi hun bad news :cry:

had a scan and pregnancy test today and both were negative.

really sad at the moment but just glad to know.

will have to try again.

thanks again for all you support.

xxx

:cry: Oh no, I'm so sorry
Hope you're as okay as can be :hugs:

thankyou choccy cookie for being so nice. i have friends and family who have been great, but i joined this forum because i just needed to speak to people who are going through the same thing. not havin a partner through this is hard.

i hope you and your partner are ok and u can take strength from having each other, my thoughts are with you. xxxx

Oh, CC, I'm so sorry about your bad news. Love to you.

And Rach, I agree with CC, you've just as much a right to grieve as anyone with a planned pregnancy! My pregnancy was accidental, too, but I was so excited for it as soon as I learned of it, and I put so many hopes and dreams in that imagined future, that it still felt like a huge loss when it didn't work out.

Even if your initial emotions were conflicted about the pregnancy, you've still lost whatever happy expectations you had built around the pregnancy, no matter how you fell pregnant. Yours is just as legitimate a loss as mine.

thankyou kate :) xxx

choccy cookie, how are u holding up?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"