Sad... Slow rising HCG poss blighted ovum

hope4miracle3

Reaction score
MC 01/13/2014 HCG 526 jumped to a 935 but then dropped to 325.

I found I was pregnant 06/08/2014 HCG 1288 and the seen a very small gestational sac, this pass Friday 06/13/ 0140 I thought I was spotting but it was nothing they said. I had an ultrasound and the sac grew in size but nothing in it yet, I was told I was too early 5wks but my HCG was slow rising 2640

This pass Tuesday 06/17/2014 I went in to the Dr's for blood work and ultrasound. I was told my HCG was 3940? She said its slow rising so I may m/c, I was called back to the ER and they though they seen on my ultrasound a E/P come to find out... that was wrong its actually a cyst that suppose to be there, she said now she can't treat this as a m/c because my levels haven’t fallen. Is this normal? This so confusing, I'm not even excited right now. Two days later 5980 now saying again that this isnt normal I really need help, info and prayer. They wanna do a D&C? im only 6 weeks?

Sorry you're going thru this. The times I've had slow rising hcg I've eventually miscarried. I wouldn't do a d&c. Nothing is certain at this point. And altho it's never happened to me, I've read other women say they had slow rising hcg with a viable pregnancy. Since they've ruled out ectopic there's nothing wrong with waiting it out to see what your body does.

My betas were slow rising as well, my first beta was only 31 my 2nd was 50 the third was only 75 I was told I was sure to miscarriage based on my slow rising betas...... I just had an ultrasound today baby is measuring 9 weeks (exactly where it should be) and I was able to see and hear the HB 173bpm.... I will pray for you but I think you should wait it out!

I absolutely agree with scout and baby seeker!

I would wait it out (maybe 2 weeks). The fact that your levels are not dropping is a good sign. With my blighted ovums (3 of them) the doctor didn't definitely diagnose them until 8 weeks because at that point you should see the baby and heartbeat. Praying for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->