sad update - 7 week scan tomm...so much anxiety :(

maribusta79

Reaction score
I have an ultrasound tomorrow at 11 am and I will be 7+1, I am so worried thinking we won't see a heartbeat or be as progressed as expected, I will not be getting much sleep tonite stressing out. This is my first pregnancy and I've been worried since we got our BFP on 19Nov13. I know stress isn't going to help but I'm a natural worrier so being pregnant is rough, I over analyze constantly. I swear my boobs aren't as tender the last few days and I dont feel as exhausted. I also don't have any morning sickness so I also worry about that. I'm praying all goes well tomorrow.

xX fingers crossed for you Xx <3 keep the faith, I'm sure you'll see a little heartbeat. :)

Good luck. I am a natural worrier too. Stay positive

Good luck!! Would love to know how you go as I will be 7+1 when I have my first scan too!
I'm sure all will be fine for you :) my fingers are crossed!

I'm sure everything will be fine!!

I have my scan on Tuesday at 1:00 pm and I'll be 7 weeks 5 days by my calculations and I'm nervous/excited!! This is my third pregnancy so I know the drill but still can't help but be nervous!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!

I knew it was bad news because I just felt so different and not pregnant anymore. My baby stopped growing at around 6 weeks and a few days its all a big blur what the dr told me. I knew it was too good to be true that we got pregnant on our first try ever. I will be miscarrying. I took the medication route and will start it later today. I feel heartbroken and numb, I don't know if I can do this all over again, it's way too stressful. I am so thankful my husband was with me at the ultrasound and I could cry not being alone. Sorry this update is such a jumble of words, it's kind of how I'm feeling right now...

I hope your scan goes well and will look for your update! There is always a lot of worrying with the first couple of scan so try to hang in there. Most of the time baby is snugged in just fine!

(so sorry just read your update hun I thought your appt was tomorrow):hugs:

I'm so sorry. I've had two bad scans this year myself and know how awful it feels. :( take gentle care and I hope you get your rainbow soon.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow at 11 am and I will be 7+1, I am so worried thinking we won't see a heartbeat or be as progressed as expected, I will not be getting much sleep tonite stressing out. This is my first pregnancy and I've been worried since we got our BFP on 19Nov13. I know stress isn't going to help but I'm a natural worrier so being pregnant is rough, I over analyze constantly. I swear my boobs aren't as tender the last few days and I dont feel as exhausted. I also don't have any morning sickness so I also worry about that. I'm praying all goes well tomorrow.

I wouldnt worry hon. You will hear a heartbeat. I will say a prayer for you guys!

I knew it was bad news because I just felt so different and not pregnant anymore. My baby stopped growing at around 6 weeks and a few days its all a big blur what the dr told me. I knew it was too good to be true that we got pregnant on our first try ever. I will be miscarrying. I took the medication route and will start it later today. I feel heartbroken and numb, I don't know if I can do this all over again, it's way too stressful. I am so thankful my husband was with me at the ultrasound and I could cry not being alone. Sorry this update is such a jumble of words, it's kind of how I'm feeling right now...

Aw so sorry hun. Big hugs xxx

I'm so sorry you got bad news :-( sending hugs!

I didn't want to read and run.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss :( :hugs:

Hold you DH tight and hang in there. I know it's hard.

So sorry, i hope you take time and take care of yourself, i wish you all the best.

So sorry you had a bad outcome :hug: Hope to see you back when you're ready. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"