Saddam's been hung

you will all think im mighty sick but i want to see the full video of him dying not just when the rope goes round his neck then seeing the stiff ******* i want to see him hanging :devil:

weestar21 said:
you will all think im mighty sick but i want to see the full video of him dying not just when the rope goes round his neck then seeing the stiff ******* i want to see him hanging :devil:

yep sorry I do. How can you take pleasure from someones death??? I know he did horrible things, and I was glad he was arrested and made to stand trial for his crimes. But to want to watch a video of someone being hung - :shock: I just can't see how anyone can take any real pleasure in someone dying, it just baffles me I guess. Always have been sickened by it, just think murder is always wrong, no matter who does it.

everyone has their own opinion beanie and mine is that, the ******* got everything he deserved same as i wish huntly would get the same, not a life of leasure inside. How would you feel if god for bid someone like huntly done something to one of your kids im more than 100% sure you would change your attitude towards the death penalty!!!

I would of course feel angry and want to rip their head off, that goes without saying. But vengence, whilst it is a natural and undersatndable reaction has no place in our criminal justice system. And Ii don't think you can be 100% sure as you are not me.

KX said:
Make love not war :D

hehe you are funny. no war here, its another thing I don't like :wink: :wink: I'm just about to take my PC ass up to bed.

I'm too scared to make love nowadays-Rebecca has scarred us. :lol:

Nite nite xx

beanie said:
I would of course feel angry and want to rip their head off, that goes without saying. But vengence, whilst it is a natural and undersatndable reaction has no place in our criminal justice system. And Ii don't think you can be 100% sure as you are not me.

ok maybe you wouldnt change your mind about the death penalty i just dont get how you would rather see them being re triald be held in jail for a number of years and be let out to re offend, maybe ive picked it up worng but thats the was in comes across to me

hope you had a good sleep last night :D

weestar21 said:
beanie said:

ok maybe you wouldnt change your mind about the death penalty i just dont get how you would rather see them being re triald be held in jail for a number of years and be let out to re offend, maybe ive picked it up worng but thats the was in comes across to me

hope you had a good sleep last night :D

I don't want them to be let out to reoffend - why on earth would I? I see everyday what humans are capable of, and I have to deal with some really horrible characters, why I would want them to reoffend is beyond me? I believe that the law should be changed so that long sentences are given out etc. If someone is not willing to accept what they have done and cannot be managed in the community then they should never be released. I just don't think its as black and white as everyone makes out. All murderers should recieve the death penalty? Ok what about those women ewho have been abused for years then one day snap and stab their abuser? Should they be hung? And what if, god forbid, it was a member of your family who committed a crime, your child. Would you be rejoicing as they were killed??

Had a crap nights sleep :( Seren is teething yet again.

we bring our children up the best we can, so i have every faith in my girls that they would never do anything like that so its not worth thinking about tbh!
the 2 points i made out were sadam and huntly what they did was unforgivable all rapists should be hung IN MY OPINION wether it be male or female. As for your comment about woman who are abused and then stab their abuser IF the abuser was hung in the firstplace they would have no need to stab them

sorry if your not seeing it from my point of views but its just how I feel about it all. Every one has different views on these subjects but sometimes beanie i feel you always have to be right and im not just saying this to have a go i just feel like no one is entitle to their own opinions , it always turns out into a big argument, correct me if im wrong but again this is how i feel.

sorry you had a bad night with seren, the joys of babied eh :D

The death penalty was abolished in this country after an innocent man was hung by accident. Wherever it is in place there is ALWAYS the risk that would happen.

I love the quote I saw yesterday about an eye for eye making the whole world blind. There is just no place for capital punishment in civilised society.

weestar21 said:
we bring our children up the best we can, so i have every faith in my girls that they would never do anything like that so its not worth thinking about tbh!
the 2 points i made out were sadam and huntly what they did was unforgivable all rapists should be hung IN MY OPINION wether it be male or female. As for your comment about woman who are abused and then stab their abuser IF the abuser was hung in the firstplace they would have no need to stab them

Most abused women don't report domestic violence for a number of reasons, and are we now hanging people for being physically abusive??

As for ALL rapists, statutory rape is another grey area. An 18 year old lad sleeps with a 15 yr old girl (she gives consent) under the belief she is 16.

As for my point about if it was a member of your family, I wonder how many parents of murderes and rapsists said the same things. I'm not saying your children would do something like that but there is a very thin line that seperates offenders and non offenders generally.

I believe that you are entitled to your opinion, I am just curious as to why people get so excited and graphic about wanting to do something to a man, who was punished for doing the same things as they are thinking up. It just confuses me.

Mminxy - I love that quote too. He was a very wise guy Ghandi.

Minxy said:
The death penalty was abolished in this country after an innocent man was hung by accident. Wherever it is in place there is ALWAYS the risk that would happen.

I love the quote I saw yesterday about an eye for eye making the whole world blind. There is just no place for capital punishment in civilised society.

To some degree I agree! My only problem with the death sentence is that it is not impossible for someone to be wrongly convicted.

I don't know much about the death Penalty in the US but I think they are on Death Row row for quite a long time to allow appeals etc. I may be wrong!!!

i think your right daddy about them being on death row for a number of years and most of them do die before the death date if that makes sence

am not going to get started on the death row/penalty in Aamerica lol

Constructive debates-oooo its healthy :rofl:

what the world needs now, is love, sweet love! :lol:

Anyone been to Sandals resorts? :?

no, wish i was though, looks so lovely :cry: thats one of my dreams to go their no kids just me and OH when were old and rinkly and the girls have grown up :lol:

Me 2, a distant dream tho.......... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->