Saddened by bnb attitudes lately think i belong in here!

Clearly I left this thread because it is pointless and your facts are incorrect, as talked about in the other thread.

SMDH.

I will be staying out of this judging section entirely from now on.

SMDH?!?! What's that then?! A medical paper?!

Salem Memorial District Hospital
Some mothers do have 'em
Suck my d.... (maybe not)

Any more?

I don't know what the other thread was but you seem very knowledgeable and full of facts and pretty judgemental so pull up a chair love, it's what were all about here! :coffee:

*sigh*

:ignore:

So every single one of the goodness knows how many studies is wrong, just because they (all) don't agree with your preformed opinion? What an interesting world view.

So every single one of the goodness knows how many studies is wrong, just because they (all) don't agree with your preformed opinion? What an interesting world view.

If statistics, facts, and science disagree with one's worldview- then clearly, those statistics, facts, and science are dead wrong.

Maybe we should all sit down with a cup of tea and a digestive & realise we all have different views and that's what makes us all interesting individuals :)

I have found this section of the board really supportive and refreshing after all of the criticism I've received from the outside world for planning a home birth! And I guess when you've been at the receiving end of that its very easy to get your defence up (which is what I admit I did in that other thread). So I apologise if I offended anyone or anyone thought I was being judgemental, because it honestly wasn't my intention.

xxx

I googled. According to urban dictionary it's 'shaking my damn head'. :shrug:

hahahaha!!! Thanks PB - honestly had no idea!
I'm not really all that GR8 with the old text speak! Find it much easier to write real words, then everyone can understand what your trying to communicate.

My aunty, who is ancient, is down with the kids. She had a "little book of text speak" for christmas, and I haven't been able to understand a single text from her since! LOL ;-)
xXx

hahahaha!!! Thanks PB - honestly had no idea!
I'm not really all that GR8 with the old text speak! Find it much easier to write real words, then everyone can understand what your trying to communicate.

My aunty, who is ancient, is down with the kids. She had a "little book of text speak" for christmas, and I haven't been able to understand a single text from her since! LOL ;-)
xXx

Love it!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"