Sadness

Grumblebea

Reaction score
How to get past the lost and get over the sadness? I don't want to get up, I don't want to talk, I don't want to eat. Heck, I hardly get on here lately. My DH is clueless! I know I need to snap out of it and move on but I am just SO SAD.

For me, it just took time :hugs: Everyone is different as far as how long that takes.

awe hun im so sorry you feel like this, its so hard!! all i can say is we are all here for you and if you are finding everyday things difficult then maybe have a chat with your doctor, god knows i couldnt get out of bed for weeks after losing my daughter at 22weeks... i dont think we realise how much it actually affects us and theres no shame in asking for help. more importantly you NEED to look after your own health hun esp if you want to ttc. i found once i started ttc again it gave me a reason to get up and eat and do everyday things because i want to be the best me i can be and have a healthy baby.

please try stay positive hun i know its hard and everyday may not be good but theres something small good in everday!!!

lots of :hugs: and love to you and im always here if you need me xxxxx

I'm so sorry, love. It does just take time but please try and find someone to talk to. My dh just didn't get why I was so upset (I think it is harder for them to understand the gut wrenching sadness especially if they've never seen the baby or anything) but one of my friends had just gone through the same before Christmas and she was a wonderful support to me as she knew exactly what I was feeling.

All I can say is just keep "podgering on" - one foot in front of the other, one day/hour/minute at a time and it will get easier with time.

:hugs:

Getting a tad bit better. Start back to work tomorrow so at least that will keep my mind and body busy. I worked on Friday as I started to bleed from CP and that was tough.

So sorry that you're feeling so sad. But I understand how you feel. I tend to be very up and down in my moods and swing from, 'It's okay, these things happen, being sad won't change anything' to awful moments of 'Why me? What did I do wrong? IT'S NOT FAIR!'

I think it's all normal and only time will ever make us feel better.

My husband is also clueless and thinks I am being 'silly' and should stop dwelling on it. But to be fair, he didn't really go through the loss in the same way I did. Sure he lost a child to, but he didn't go through all the physical pain etc. So I don't think he will ever truly understand how much it effects me or how it makes me feel.

(((((hugs to all of us)))) We'll get there one day.

So sorry for your loss. Hang in there, I'm new here but this support seems amazing! I had a D&C on Friday (9 weeks gestation; baby was 6 weeks). It happened to be the only day my husband has been home from business trips in the last month - some way to spend it. That said he never saw any of the sono's or went to the appt's so I know he doesn't have the same attachment. Today my HB's b/f's wife (who I adore) told me she is 10 weeks and due only a few days after I would have been. While I am SO happy for her I felt like I got stabbed in the heart :( I don't want to feel like that.
Anyway - you're not alone on this journey and I hope you are feeling better.

hang in there! I have my ups & downs too...I lost my son 2 weeks ago at 33weeks..he lived for an hour. no one feels loss the same we all deal differently & its ok. My husband is back to work & doing so much better than me.. Talk about it, cry about it,scream about it do what YOU need to do!! You will never forget but you will slowly feel better & better I promise!

It is sad that we all have suffered a loss. This site is so full of supporting wonderful women! Thank you all for the comments, I KNOW it will get better, the road there is just a tad bumpy. I guess we all just have to hang in there and support one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->