• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saggy skin under bump.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
That is the only way I can explain it :haha:

The further along In pregnancy I've gotten the more flabby skin I have at the bottom of my bump. Prior to falling pregnant I'd always had a bit of baby weight left from my daughter what I never shifted, but it gradually filled out as my bump grew, now though, it's worse than ever! How has this even happened? I thought it would disappear the more my bump filled out. :nope:

Has this happened to anyone else? It's making me feel totally rubbish, right now I just feel and look 'fat' not pregnant, plus all the stretch marks I've gotten are making me feel a bit rubbish right now. :cry:

Sorry for the moan ladies needed to get it out somewhere.

I have a bit too, less noticeable now the babies have dropped :hugs: I have some huge stretch marks right underneath the bump which the midwife tells me are full of fluid. DH gets the lovely job of gently massaging them every evening to disperse the fluid but they fill right up again the next day! Don't worry, I'm sure you look fab, it's all worth it in the end xx

Yup, totally got this. Even worse now im pregnant with number 3. Belly band has helped me tonnes but my skin looks like its mid way down my thigh :(

Oh mummy I have this too, I always had a little "apron" left from having katie and it just sort of hangs their at the moment. I've seen your bump and it's definitely bump and not fat so you don't have to worry about that at all.
You only have 9 weeks of being pregnant left so then the worry of losing the baby weight will kick in, embrace your pregnant self xxx

Thank you ladies.

In the first twenty weeks it definitely looked like bump, now it looks like a bump at the top with a flap of flab :( :haha:

I guess it's a very small price to pay for a beautiful life at the end of it though.

9 weeks to go! :wohoo:

I have this. I've had a bit of extra fat there ever since my c-section with my son, nearly 3 years ago. I just can't get rid of it.
I figured it would smooth and stretch out as my bumps grew, but it didn't. It just hangs under my bump. I can punch about an inch of just fatty skin just above my scar.
It has smoothed out more now she's dropped though.

Mine aint got any better since baby gone lower, sag just gone lower lol.

It's more common than you think, especially in second time Mums ;) You know those perfectly smooth bumps you see on the bump pic page? Yeah, mine reeeeaallly doesn't look like that without clothes on! I do have a very round 'football' bump but I have saggy bits here and there too. My stomach never really went back after having my DD. Not to worry though, no one sees it any detail other than my DH and let's face it, he's seen far worse! Other than that it's just the midwives and I'm fairly certain they have seen it ALL ;)

Mines the same! I thought it all liked like bump until I caught my reflection in a shop window and noticed it hanging and just making me look very fat! Someone even pointed it out the other day and asked why I had a hard bump and then a saggy bottom bit, I literally wanted the ground to swallow me up!!!

Mines the same! I thought it all liked like bump until I caught my reflection in a shop window and noticed it hanging and just making me look very fat! Someone even pointed it out the other day and asked why I had a hard bump and then a saggy bottom bit, I literally wanted the ground to swallow me up!!!

Wow that is rude!!!

I have it too. Its like really loose skin on bottom of bump. It was filled out but the further along I get the less filled out it looks. Doesn't help that baby has moved up instead of down.

Wow that is rude!!!

I know I didn't know what to say!!!!

Wow that is rude!!!

Piss of, politely ;)

Wow that is rude!!!

Piss of, politely ;)

Oh I wish I had ha ha!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member