Sainburys online (be careful and other shopping)

thats terrible, but hopefully if they are like tescos they will try the payment card before they send the truc out and your bank would have refused it. They dont send out the vans now till they have confirmation that payment will be taken,

thats terrible, but hopefully if they are like tescos they will try the payment card before they send the truc out and your bank would have refused it. They dont send out the vans now till they have confirmation that payment will be taken,

Asda do this too. I alway get my shopping delivered in the evening but on the morning of delivery day they take the money out of my bank. If there's no money in there then they won't send the shopping.

The sainsburys site is always glitchy for me, throws me in and out. Makes me sign in again for no reason after I sign in I reckon one of them sign in pages was a fake one.

Wow scary, glad it was flagged up and is getting sorted now!

This is why i never keep my card details saved on websites, too many scammers out there!

That's awful! An order like that would clear out my bank account. So glad you investigated when you saw the email. I'm in coventry and intrigued about where the address is. I'd be too scared to go round though!

I googled it looks like a council estate. But seems its up for rent on a few sites so I think they where using address to wait there, claim they where locked out and go off some where else.

They wouldn't have let them have the stuff if they were just sat outside though, I tried to get my neighbours shopping once cus she was just on way home when they pulled in said they can only give it into the house to make sure it's going where it's supposed to x

I am never going near sainsburys site again, account gone. Back to asda.
I took all my card details out the night before the order was due so the shop had nothing to put through anyway they said. But I think I will remove all my cards from asda site too.

Don't blame you for not shopping there again, you hope your details would be safe with a company like that. They obviously need to work on the safety of it.

Thats shocking, its so bad that someone was able to do that so easily!
I live in coventry and no offence of anyone lives there but its not nice at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->