Sainsburys ALL TOYS half price sale! (selected toys online)

do u think there will be anything left in store if we go tomorrow? x

yeah babe they get new deliveries everyday!

did anyone notice if they had any playmobil instore's??

ive just had a trip up to my local sainsburys to grab some bits for tea and ended up spending a fortune !!!

there was loads of baby vtech for £5 :thumbup:

:rofl: found anywhere to hide it all yet kelly! Lol

I got

Ben and Holly talking doll £5.99
2 x zhu zhu hamsters £4.99 each
Strawberry shortcake with DVD £3.50 ( but that's been opened already)
Fisher price phone £2.50
Fisher tea set £7.50
Vtech moosical beads £4.99
Animagic guinea pig £8.50

I could have sooooooo much more but couldn't carry it all home! Might pop back later. It's well worth going :thumbup:

nooo ive left them all in the car and i can clear a space in the wardrobe tomorrow and hide it there !!!

:dohh:

Argh, I shouldn't have looked. Edward doesn't need anymore christmas presents :dohh: xx

My OH just flipped cos he looked up the loft :blush:

:rofl: blah!

OH managed to get the FisherPrice jungle ball thing for alex.£24 quid yey!

Im leaving sainsbury's out this year If I buy Matthew anymore toys my family will kill me :rofl: Also didn't see anything I wanted online and local store is two buses and train away!

Next Year will be better though because by then Sainsbury's will be next door to my work :wohoo:

The online sale is CRAP LOL about 100 x more stuff instore. I'm going back today, really want an elefun :growlmad:

We had finished with Izzy (was only getting her one thing) until i went to sainsburys last night! Got her a baby laptop, and a teapot and cups thing. Was gutted as wanted the dancing elephant, but a woman in front of me got the last one!!! grrrr. It was chaos in there, people peering in your trolley, pouncing on the blokes that were stocking up! lol

Im popping to sainsburys later, neither of the boys need any more presents but im sure i'll end up buying something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->