Sainsburys ALL TOYS half price sale! (selected toys online)

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Starts tomorrow ladies, get their early as it all goes quickly. Online from midnight tonight :thumbup:

ETA - only selected toys online :growlmad:

thanks!!! been tryin to find things to pad out poppys stocking!! ur a legend!

I'm going to do the midnight one too - tip as it sells out quickly, log in/register and loads ur basket before 12 so u just need to checkout when the price is slashed :D

ooh thanks...if i load a basket will it update with the correct price after midnight

yeah it does update before your eyes :D

fab defo gona have a look there if I can keep up that late x

when does it end?There is a drum I want to get Harvey but no spare pennies until Tuesday :(
xx

Yeah babe, all toys :D they did it last yr too.

when does it end?There is a drum I want to get Harvey but no spare pennies until Tuesday :(
xx

im not sure but defo a week so it'll still be on on tues. could be out of stock by then though.

i just looked :/ no toys that i want :/ and any thing remotely good is out of stock :p hummmm lol

it'll prob come back in stock when the sale starts. Boots do this too ;) Put things out of stock then they miraculously come back into stock at 12 LOL

even if not, hopefully it'll help someone. I only want a my pal violet and a few playdoh sets :shrug:maybe someweestocking fillers.

I've got £100 worth of stuff in my basket! Staying up late to get some bargains. Thanks Blah!!

Ooh really? Off to fill my basket. Need some little stocking fillers plus just found something on there that my sister was going to buy her so I told her I'll get it for her half price and she can give me the money back :) how come it doesn't say on the website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->