Sainsburys blue dye test anyone?

My temp was back up today.

I've noted positive test on ff as I'm so convinced... 😁😁😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170620-133107.jpg
    Screenshot_20170620-133107.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
I kinda see something on your last couple pics! Fingers crossed x

I do see lines! I think the upload is destroying your pics tho can you take one really straight so the bottom edge of the test is lined up with the edge of the screen? To stop it pixelating so bad!

I do see lines! I think the upload is destroying your pics tho can you take one really straight so the bottom edge of the test is lined up with the edge of the screen? To stop it pixelating so bad!

I think my main issue is in having to screen shot the picture so it's a smaller file... I've just realised I'm being totally daft about that and ican probably change the settings on my phone before I take the pic!!

I see the lines on all of your pics, good luck

I popped into the chemist on the way to pick up my daughter and got some early testing ones... I've held my wee for three hours...

I've adjusted my camera setting so it's a smaller pic so I didn't need to resize it...

CAN I GET EXCITED YET??

Attachments

• 20170620_165704.jpg
    20170620_165704.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 37
That pic was taken within 2 minutes. I took pictures from the start and saw it changing!!

Yes, yes you can start getting excited :) that's a pretty obvious positive. Congratulations x

Shocking... My first took 18 months and took chemical pregnancies. My second took nine months and 1 possible early loss...

We started trying at the beginning of May for number 3!! My hubby is at work now and wont be home until 1am!

I also had a glass of wine Friday and a bottle.of Guinness on saturday, oops!!

Ahhh I'm cramping at the moment like af cramps... this is normal isn't it. I should know already but you forgot don't you

Congrats hun. That's a beautiful line. I'm hoping to confirm a faint bfp in the morning after getting a really light line on a frer last night. Hopefully I'll be joining u in first tri (would be my 3rd baby too)xx

Cramping isn't unusual, I had loads with our daughter

Definitely positive, I've had loads ads of cramping all the way through so far x

Just woke up at 3am... Its a not a dream 😍😍😍

Husband still doesn't know!

Still cramping but it's clearer on a cheapie stick today so that's a good sign isn't it?

Attachments

• 20170621_033717.jpg
    20170621_033717.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14