***** sake!

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I could cry right now! :hissy:

I missed my midwife's appointment this morning. :cry:

There was a power cut last night, and my alarm didn't go off. I rang, and because the midwife only visits once every 2 weeks, they can't see me until the 17th of June. I haven't seen the midwife at all yet, and haven't even been booked in. :cry: Now I'm not going to see her until I'm almost 15 weeks gone, and won't have a scan until a few weeks after that!

I'm now ringing round other surgeries, but because I live so far out they are refusing me. :hissy:

:hug; hope you get things sorted XXX

Oh what a nightmare hun! Have you had your dating scan yet or giving a date for it? I know i had my scan before my booking in appointment, which wasnt until 14 weeks.
xx

Nothing, I've had nothing at all yet. :(

Just a post operation scan at about 6.5 weeks, but they didn't tell me anything.

Is this ok? I mean to go so long without seeing anyone?

OMG thats awful :( what a nightmare i hope you get it sorted soon.

But in a private scan i would..... instead of waiting. Then at least when you go and see midwife you don t have to worry about then waiting for a scan

Maybe try calling the hospital and explain how worried you are that you havent seen anyone yet? Cant be nice for you to go so long without seeing your midwife :hugs:

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear this. Hope you get it sorted out soon!

Oh no! I hope you get to see someone very soon! does this mean you missed your scan too? Sucks!

Thanks guys :hugs:

I just feel like I've ruined everything, and I've been such a stress head wondering if the baby is ok. :cry:

Oh No. I'd cry too if something like that happened to me. :(

Can you go and see your GP? They should be able to do a doppler for you. :)

Perhaps they could get you a scan as well.

Hope it turns out ok for you. :hugs:

I'm going to ring my GP tomorrow and ask, he's done an obstetrics rotation so hopefully will be able to help.

I do hope your doc is able to help you! Let us know how you get on. I'll be thinking of you. I can well imagine how you must be feeling at the moment!
(((()))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->