Salad tastes like ashes...

Laura726

Mama x3
Reaction score
Okay first of all, I love salads!!! I'm the type of girl that goes to a fancy restaurant and orders a salad instead of anything else. So, I just made myself a salad and I couldn't finish it because the taste made me so sick! It tasted like cigarette ashes. >.< Anybody else experience this?

Once of my first signs of pregnancy is when my food starts tasting off. The other night I was cooking with ground beef and the smell and taste made me so sick. Also, with my last pregnancy, my husband put parmesan cheese on something and I could smell it from across the room. It literally smelled horrible to me and I love parmesan cheese!

Sounds like a pregnancy sign to me!

I hope so! That reminds me though. The other night my hubby was drinking a Guinness(beer) and I could smell it at the other end of the couch. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's a symptom.

heightened sense of smell is a really good sign of pregnancy!!

Fx'd! :)

I just wish if I am pregnant that I would get a positive on a pregnancy test. The closest I've gotten are two evaps from dollar general tests. I made the mistake of looking at them once they dried, lol.

good luck on getting your bfp laura! i usually always love these chocolate cake bars that my mother in law sent me from overseas... and honestly when i try eating lately they taste terrible to me!! hoping for all our bfp's soon!!!!! xoxoxo & i rekon it could be a big sign that u could be pregz... especially if u loved salad soo much!! all the best n keep us updated! :)

Oooohhhh it could be!!!!! Im a salad lover too and it would have to be something huge to make me not like my salad. Hope it's a BFP for you!!!!!!!!

Thank you ladies. Other foods taste fine, it's just the salads that taste like ashes. :( I'm 16 days late today... I'm probably going to test again at 3 weeks late(Jan. 29th) if af hasn't shown by then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->