Sale Bargains!

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Anyone got any? I got myself a new TB purse and trying and trying to get on Lush!

I don't know why I've found things really disappointing this year! Went to my local mini retail park thing that's been built and went in asda home, picked up,a couple of bits of winter clothes for dd for next year and a box for her toys. Also went into card factory and got all my Xmas cards for people for net year which saved me over £11 which I'm pleased with! Xx

I went to next sale at 5am, spent £141 on clothes for both DD's which should have been around £350 margin originally. Then went to Matalan and got hat and mittens set for both £3.50 each from £7 and £8. Getting a TV on 30th so hopefully prices are still low.

I did the next sale and spent £200 but normally spend double if not triple that. Not much to be had.

I spent £185 on Pandora at 10 past midnight on 4 charms, a necklace and a bracelet. One charm was a gold one that should have been £295 alone :)

I did next this morning. Got half the amount I usually get. Most of it is to be put away for DS1 to grow into and half of what I bought for me has to go back.

I want to go sofa and curtain shopping still as I have been entertaining family all day.

Nothing exciting. Got myself 2 tops from next, a tutu sleep suit for my friends baby and my son Chelsea boots all for £44 was meant to be £85

Got my dad a golf Tee mug for his bday for £2 was £6
Xmas cards for 25p and monopoly crackers for £3.60 were £10

i finally got on Lush this morning for some cheap bath bombs :) Venturing out to the shops today! xx

I got a three piece nursery set, mattress, crib, play mat, sleep bags, mattress protectors for both crib and cot bed, sheets, maternity & feeding pillow, some baby clothes, and a starter steriliser and bottle kit. All for £1k. Saved well over £500, as £400 saved in mamas and papas alone. All from mamas and papas, mothercare and John Lewis.

Going pram/travel set shopping on Monday and need to decorate the nursery before the 5th of Jan as that's when nursery furniture arriving.

I have ordered myself some new boots £90, down from £180. Going to next today to see if there's anything left for LO and then I'll look in boots to see if they have any half price sets left

i finally got on Lush this morning for some cheap bath bombs :) Venturing out to the shops today! xx

Ditto! Was gutted yesterday when the website was down, thought everything would be sold out today but nope :happydance: got myself some bath bombs and a snow fairy gift set

Ive also ordered some lush bath bombs today ☺

Well I'm gutted. Nobody has got me snow fairy shower gel for Christmas this year and I'm on my last quarter of a bottle from last year :(
Just gone online and it looks like they are sold out. Was going to get the fragrance with my Christmas money and can't find that either :(

I did the next sale and spent £200 but normally spend double if not triple that. Not much to be had.

Snap I spent £80 that's absolutely nothing compared to most years wasn't worth getting out of bed at 3 am for x

Only sale shopping I've done this year was in asda yest. Picked up these three dresses for £16 for little miss. Two in 3-6 months and one in 6-9.

My friend got me stuff I wanted in her next vip sale slot so I didn't need to go to next.

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/08816CFF-E06B-40FC-B55A-2B61ED0E03F0_zpscuotnb7q.jpg

I got a load of bath bombs and a snow fairy set too lol. I wasn't even that bothered til I couldnt get on the site, then it became a challenge! xx

Well I'm gutted. Nobody has got me snow fairy shower gel for Christmas this year and I'm on my last quarter of a bottle from last year :(
Just gone online and it looks like they are sold out. Was going to get the fragrance with my Christmas money and can't find that either :(

Snow Fairy shower gel is available online for £1.98 a 100ml bottle - https://uk.lush.com/products/snow-fairy-original
Or it comes in this set, with another product, for £4.25 - https://uk.lush.com/products/under-ps15/little-snow-fairy

x

I got OH some Vans for £36 that were £52. And that's it! Going into town today to see if there's anything left :haha:

I got a new flocked Christmas tree for $70, originally $200. I think I'm going to put it in the kitchen next year...or maybe our bedroom. Not sure. It's not the main tree, just an extra tree. But I've been eyeing it all season, lol.

I've got a few things this year, I got a sound bar for the TV half price in Argos, I got £219 worth of clothes for £84 in Gap, £100 in Next and I got some Real Techniques brushes (core collection and expert face brush) for about £18 on Amazon. Need to stop looking now although lush is tempting, but I got LOADS for Xmas!

I found Next to be rubbish for my boys this year, waiting for the sale to be over so I can get them some jeans!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->