Sale Bargains!

I just picked up some Yankee candle home edition candles in Tesco for £2.25 each, they are the Christmas ones, merry berry and sunlight on snow.

I went into sainsburys with my mum for filofax refills and spent £71. Didn't buy a single full price item though. Got the kids a marvel lava lamp for £7, and an else and loaf funky pop figure for £3 each. Got a 2 running tops, 2 pairs of linen trousers, 2 summer tops, and a pair of smart trousers for ohs mum all for £1 each.

Somebody take my cards off me. Went shopping again today, bought travel pram set, mobile for bed, cot bedding set, and loads of cloths and soft toys. Saved loads again. Time to stop and look at what we've got once all delivered to see what's needed before buying any more.

Went sale shopping today .. loads for kids nothing for me!!

from sainsburys:
Spiderman alarm clock for £7.50
and
Spiderman watch £4.50
both to put away for oldests bday in may
Olaf and sven dress ups both half price (£15 down to £7)

and LO got an iron man tablet case for £3 with his xmas money

Asda:
2 halloween tops for youngest for £1 each
a £1 t-shirt and hulk t-shirt for oldest
pack of undies each for £1.50
Dinosaur bedding for them both reduced to £5

Next:
Pair of shoes each £4.50 from £14
long sleeved police car top with flashy lights for youngest £5

I've managed to grab a few bits!

River island - a purse for me and a pair of leggings, 2 x tops, a belt, a pair of boots and a sleeveless jacket for Mia.

Matalan - 2 x boots for Mia.

Boots - Marc Jacobs Eau so fresh perfume set, Ghost deep night perfume set, no7 skincare set, S&G Soaprise set, S&G scents off occasion set, St Tropez set, no7 lip treats set.

Lush - 4 x gift sets, 4 x bottles of snow fairy.

New look - top, boots, watch, sleeveless jacket.

Spent my Amazon gift card last night...got 4 pairs of new leggings, some tunic tops, a few sweaters.

Stopped at Walmart on my way home from work, too, and picked up some new Christmas decorations that were on clearance. Jaxon has been asking for an all white Christmas tree for his room, and I found him a little one for $12:)

Got 2 pair of dress pants for $12 each, a top for $14. (Canadian)
Got Smashbox gift set that was regular $70 or something for $30, and Philosophy Candy Cane Shower Gel for $16.
Lots of chocolate on clearance (Like I needed that!)

Wanted to get some stuff in Lush but it was to busy and didn't have time to stand in line and the same with Bath and Body Works. Going to the mall tomorrow night so might see if anything is left.

Spent £1400 today on a 4 seater sofa, a 2 seater sofa and an arm chair. Now that is a bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->