Sales

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wanted some advice really...at the moment and probably even more so after Christams there seem to be some quite good sales on, Mamas and Papas, Mothercare etc and what I was wondering is, will there be any more as good sales before June (when my baby is due) or should I take advantage now?

I just feel it's too early now to buy big things like nursery stuff and pram, but also wouldn't want to miss a good bargain!

Thanks x

Im taking advantage lol!, buying chritmas outfits for next christmas!! Haha! :)

I would definitely take advantage of sales!
I'm doing the same as Hannah & will be buying bump some xmas outfits for xmas 2009 :happydance:

Obviously every year differs but usually stores will have jan sales and june/july sales but you will want to buy the big stuff before LO arrives!

xXx

Thanks! Yeah that's good to know that the next lot of sales is likely to be at the time of the birth so too late for the big things. Great idea about Christmas things too...ooh I'm excited and wish I had my baby for this Christmas!!

Credit cards out then ...!

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Youve made me really excited NOW! lol, i want mine now :rofl::rofl:

I think by the time bubs is born ill have all there christmas presents for next year, apperntly the Jan sales are gonna be HUGE!, so i might aswell gett all the chritmas presents lol

I would definatly take advantage of sales, Its the best time to do so around the holiday season, especially the day after christmas ......:)

Shopping is so much Fun :)

:hug:

Im definatley taking advantage and getting a couple of bigger bits :D

Im scared to go into my town with the sales :cry: :rofl:

Its busy at the best of times, christmas is just a joke, and the sales? i dread to think.

Stil trying to build up the courage to go haha x

I said I wouldn't buy till I was 6 months, but I've ended up picking up a few bits in the sales and from woolworths that I couldn't resist.

i already have my travel system, moses basket and bath/ changing unit and loads of baby bits because of the sale Cheap Cheap lol :happydance:

we have our 20 week scan on 2nd Jan so hoping to go shopping and take advatage of the sales on the 3rd providing all is ok at scan.

We are definitely taking advantage of the sales! I know we are getting a LOT of gift certificates for Christmas so we plan on using them in January when sales are still going strong!

There seem to have been sales all the way through my pregnancy. There are only a few things that I've paid full price for (6 sleepsuits, a towel and some scratch mits so far I think!) so I wouldn't worry too much. I have got things in advance as I've gone along - like asda were selling off their summer baby clothes so got shorts etc in the right size for next year.

For larger items there are factory shops and websites like Kiddicare that have reduced stuff all year round anyway so don't panic buy just because something is in a sale (and shop around lots) but feel free to grab the odd unmissable bargain if you want to (that's my advice anyway, plus you don't notice spending the money so much if you do it over a period of time :) )

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->