Saliva Ovulation Testing....

pambolina21

Reaction score
Is anyone doing this? Anyone familiar with it?

Here are my saliva tests from today..(morning and afternoon)

Attachments

• salivatest.jpg
    salivatest.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 15
  • salivatest1.jpg
    salivatest1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 12
I've never heard of testing saliva for ovulation? how does it work.. i would love to try!

You buy a scope and it's best to use first morning saliva as eating/drinking/brushing teeth can effect the results.....Here is the website I got mine from....

https://www.fertile-focus.com/

I use it because I have PCOS and OPK's might not work for me...so I am using both...LMAO....I want that EGG! LOL!

Ooh this is rather interesting. I have heard of it but never found out about it. Maybe use the search and see if you can find some old threads on it?

Yea I've done that...not really seeing much, plus it pulls up every thread that has the word saliva or testing in it....so you can imagine all that popped up...LMAO....

Ha good point. Just had a quick look and yours is only one with a pic and most are unanswered. I'd say the first pic looks like ferning but not the second, I dunno how long the ferning should last tho? Sorry I'm not much help didn't want to do a read and run :)

there's def ferning...and I know it's gonna decrease with the day cause of eating/drinking and swallowing alot....that's why they say to use in the morning....I just wanted to see if it was still there in the afternoon.....lol....

Ahh makes sense, so you should get a positive OPK in next day or two? Saliva is the estrogen before the lh surge, right?

yes...but I think it's detected before AF too...so I dunno!

today's OPK and saliva test....

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
  • salivatest2.jpg
    salivatest2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
How do you take a picture of the results from your Fertile Focus? I just got one and am having difficulty deciphering the results. It seems easier for me to decipher when I see it in a picture?

I just started using Fertile Focus last cycle and it's still a little confusing for me. I can definitely see the gradual change from no ferning to full ferning. However, I'm going back to using OPK's to back up my Fertile Focus results. That should clear up any confusion! I hope you see a :bfp: this time!

I have one of those!! and I love it! It def. looks like you're ferning on the first pic! Yaay!!! I got my positive with the microscope on Friday. So imagine my excitement being as this is my first month using it :). So I guess I will know if my efforts paid off on the 11 th of June!!

Keep Me posted!!

I use a ovulation micscroscope mines very hard to determine. One day I'll have no ferning then the next partial ferning. But never full ferning. I don't quite understand it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->