Samantha_Sarah Update 3, 7th April

Good luck hun. I hope your labor goes well and that your little girls with you soon!

Good luck!!! :hugs:

Now I'm scared and jealous.....she's due the same day as me :shock:

Is she ok or paniced?

Send her a hug from me when you next text her back x

Sent a text, she didnt sound panicy in her texts so far.

Telll her if shes worried about anything to ask for second opinion another doctor/consultant?

x

Hope things have progressed for her, my fingers are crossed, take care :hugs: XX

prayers & hugs for you & your little one.

oh my gosh!! I am so sorry that they are not doing much about your abour if there is bleeding and your waters have gone as well... I would think they would induce you for the risk of infection (due to waters gone) and really do something about the bleeding..

I hope all works out for you and you are not in too much pain...

Good Luck!!

S & C
34+2

I really hope all goes well little chick. Will say a prayer for you and hope the docs offer more help. x x x

I really didnt think they sent you home once waters had gone?? Then induce you 24 hours later if nothing has progressed??

Wishing you well Hun, hope they do whats best for you and baby!:hugs:

aww poor sam, sounds like lil ruby will be here before 37 weeks so hopefully she wont need to be induced, same thing hapened to me with DS1, lost my plug, waters went and was in slow labour for 2 days then contractions speeded up, labour lasted 6 hours and he arrived safe and sound...best of luck hun you will have your L.O very soon xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

She is bleeding as well WTF ? you would think they would at least keep her in ! Oh i hope Ruby comes soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->