• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Samantha_Sarah Update 3, 7th April

Your waters can apparently replenish themselves, allbeit not as much as you did have *i need to google this so i know for def* but with her bleeding, surely that's not good for her/baby?? jeez, she's measuring over and is 1 week off full term, doctrs are weird sometimes. Best wishes for you

Your baby will continue to get nutrition and oxygen from the placenta even after your water breaks. Even if your water breaks a long time (hours or days) before you deliver, amniotic fluid is constantly produced and can even replenish itself.

Your biggest concern with your water breaking is the risk of infection, which is why you should not allow anything internal, even routine internal exams, after your water breaks.

Good luck xx You said she wanted out didnt you.
Its so exciting xx i hope the next few days go smoothly for you xxx

Good luck and hope everything goes well :D

xxxxxx

good luck. Hope you aren't in too much pain hun

xxx

Do we have anymore news on Sam yet? Hope everything is ok xox

No more news at the moment, will update as soon as i hear anything :)

I hope they are both doing okay..sending lots of hugs to them both:hugs::hugs:

Hope everything is going ok!! Not the ideal way, but hopefully LO stays put for a little longer!

fingers crossed that Ruby decides now is the time! x

Aw she'll be induced same day as Kay!!! A May and a March mum being induced on the same day! Glad their doing something!

awwwwww glad they doing something for her!!!!

I'm soooooooo jealous. She was due the same day as me, but I'm so happy they doing something for her. xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"