• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Samba's NEW NOT sp strange question of the day! (On pg 6)***

I would say.... when the whole baby is out.???

Chocolatecat - Im glad you like q of the day!! Sorry todays was too easy!! I googled it and it said same as you have!!! Your a very clever girl!

Chicken Wins!! :happydance:

But only because Egg flipped out and fell off the table before the finish line. Maybe it's because Egg doesn't have eyes so was at a disadvantage and couldn't see where it was going?!

Perhaps a fairer test is needed?

PMSL!!!! :rofl: I agree chicken has unfair advantage!! Maybe stick some eyes on!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you lot are nuts!!!

heres one What happens when you get scared half-to-death twice?

:hug:

xxx

Well scared half to death once = half dead + half dead again = fully dead? :rofl:

thats what i thought but apparently not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah now....re: the scared half to death question.

Scared half to death = half dead

Scared half to death again = 3/4 dead (half of a half)

What do you think?

Hubby has just suggested what if the half was a rounded up percentage or decimal? i.e. 49% or 0.48 would leave you with a small portion of life remaining. He would have to look into this further, depending on how far apart the scaring half to deaths were, recuperation times etc. Also, were there leaves on the line....apparently these can be dangerous! :rofl:

The chicken - it was a mutated Tyrannosaurus Rex apparently.

I do not know how I ever missed these wonderful questions to help me through my loooong cycle. I love all the questions and even more the answers whether right or wrong (though wrong is sometimes better :rofl: ) Love the Pillsbury dough boy video there should be a warning though " DO NOT TAKE A DRINK OF ANYTHING UNTIL VIDEO IS OVER OR IT WILL COME OUT YOUR NOSE"). Just a thought though!!

Ah now....re: the scared half to death question.

Scared half to death = half dead

Scared half to death again = 3/4 dead (half of a half)

What do you think?

Hubby has just suggested what if the half was a rounded up percentage or decimal? i.e. 49% or 0.48 would leave you with a small portion of life remaining. He would have to look into this further, depending on how far apart the scaring half to deaths were, recuperation times etc. Also, were there leaves on the line....apparently these can be dangerous! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lmfao bless him

:rofl:OMG I can't believe I haven't seen this thread!

Kerry where's todays question???? :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"