***Samba's NEW NOT sp strange question of the day! (On pg 6)***

haahha! woooop! im not alone in the world! i though i was the only one!! hahaha

You're all mad... why can't you all just bonk until you get pregnant like Tasha intends to (and I hope with me!)...

I'm going to Moe's....

I've always thought sneezing was a bit like an orgasm :blush: (obviously not as pleasurable!) - The way it builds slowly up inside of you, building up, and up, and up... and then climaxing and you loose all controll in that climax, which is kind like a great big spasm of the nerves! lol .... Or is that just me?

Anyway MrBum says that sneezing is like an orgasm for the following reasons:

"A sneeze is wet, messy and loud, it takes about 1 second, requires kleenex and afterwards my wife says "God bless you."
"

:roll:

I've always thought sneezing was a bit like an orgasm :blush: (obviously not as pleasurable!) - The way it builds slowly up inside of you, building up, and up, and up... and then climaxing and you loose all controll in that climax, which is kind like a great big spasm of the nerves! lol .... Or is that just me?

"A sneeze is wet, messy and loud, it takes about 1 second, requires kleenex and afterwards my wife says "God bless you."
"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're all mad... why can't you all just bonk until you get pregnant like Tasha intends to (and I hope with me!)...

I'm going to Moe's....

I only asked why my nipples got hard when I sneezed.... then it got all out of hand!! :rofl:

Mr and Mrs Bum - No arguing!! :rofl:

"

Tena lady over here please.... PMSL!! :rofl:

RaeRae - Sharing is caring!! :rofl: Victoria Beckham... would be jealous I heard she actually puts fake nipples down her tops :rofl:

:rofl: OMG that woman is a joke!!!

Speaking of nips...:blush: i have mine pierced... when i give birth will i be squirting breast milk left right and centre?:blush:

:rofl: Nah hun you should be okay!

Actually the nipples are full of holes anyway, when the milk comes out it DOES come out left right and centre lol - actually I have one side that is more holey than the other - Anna doesn't like it, I always wondered why then when I was expressing I noticed that it squirts in all directions and the milk flow is all wonky, but the other one has about 7 holes in it but the milk just comes out straight (like water out of a shower head) hahaha

I never knew before I thought it came out like a tap / hose, rather than a shower! lol

I was feeding Anna once when she was really young, and the one that I wasn't feeding her on started leaking, too. My friend April (MissPolley on here) asked me, "Does it just come out then?" so I just pointed the breast that she was feeding on upward, and it was like a fountain of milk shooting up into the air! pmsl :rofl::rofl: It was the funniest thing...

....but I guess you may have had to be there! :blush:

RaeRae - Sharing is caring!! :rofl: Victoria Beckham... would be jealous I heard she actually puts fake nipples down her tops :rofl:

Speaking of nips...:blush: i have mine pierced... when i give birth will i be squirting breast milk left right and centre?:blush:

Actually the nipples are full of holes anyway, when the milk comes out it DOES come out left right and centre lol - actually I have one side that is more holey than the other - Anna doesn't like it, I always wondered why then when I was expressing I noticed that it squirts in all directions and the milk flow is all wonky, but the other one has about 7 holes in it but the milk just comes out straight (like water out of a shower head) hahaha

I never knew before I thought it came out like a tap / hose, rather than a shower! lol

I was feeding Anna once when she was really young, and the one that I wasn't feeding her on started leaking, too. My friend April (MissPolley on here) asked me, "Does it just come out then?" so I just pointed the breast that she was feeding on upward, and it was like a fountain of milk shooting up into the air! pmsl :rofl::rofl: It was the funniest thing...

I have the strangest image in my head now :rofl:

:rofl: @ Chris x

I replied in BAW Kerry x :rofl:

I know when I sneeze it's almost orgasmic.. & when I do sneeze afterward I usually say out loud, "God, that felt wonderful."

My Husband just looks at me strangely, LOL

la la la la la la Not listening................. :rofl: Got a lovely image!! :rofl:

I have always wondered why..... when you stick your finger in your belly button it makes you want to wee???

Any ideas????

:rofl: Never heard of that one! haha Can't say it does... maybe your bladder is behind your belly button?? lol

It never has done before.....but now you've suggested it, all I want to do is wee!! :rofl:

Hehe! Visions of a gazillion TTC women, all with finger stuck in belly buttons...rushing for the loo! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It never has done before.....but now you've suggested it, all I want to do is wee!! :rofl:

Hehe! Visions of a gazillion TTC women, all with finger stuck in belly buttons...rushing for the loo! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PMSL!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

your not the only one it makes me wanna pee not sure why maybe we just have extra sensative bladders
:hug:

I have always wondered why..... when you stick your finger in your belly button it makes you want to wee???

Any ideas????

MrBum's strange thought of the day:

"Why is this person free and walking the streets?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back