same temp everyday

SherryDupo

Reaction score
Accordingly to FF I have not ovulated. What could cause my temps to be soo flat? Seriously everyday its 97.58. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-24-12-15-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-24-12-15-53.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 7
It could be your thermometer, which one are you using? Some occasionally have an issue where they favour temps have you taken your temperature at a different time of day and it gives you a different reading? Either that or your hormones are pretty settled meaning your temperature is too :) x

Im not sure on brand. It was only 5 dollars from the grocery store. I did check my temp later in the day, because I thought the thing was broken lol and it fave me a different temp. So this isnt a terrible thing? I just figured since I have 30 cycles and havent O'd yet and temps are flat my body was broken.

Do you temp at the same time everyday? and how many cycles have you been temping for? x

Yeah I temp at 4am everyday, because thats when I tale my meds. This is my first month doing it, so Im new to it.

It will take several cycles for you to notice a pattern, keep going :) I don't see clear ovulation on your chart either :)

I do test before I get out of bed, but i toss and turn a lot every night.

Yeah still no ovulation. Ive had more ewcm and hso cervix and positive opk twice this month. Maybe i am not ovulating.

Thats a possibility, opks only detect the surge of hormones they dont confirm ovulation, I would say chart for a couple of months if it doesnt detect ovulation then see your GP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->