sams test results

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
:cry::cry: we got our little boys test results today as sam as been t the hospital he was refered by the out of hours doc as he as been really hot
the doc said cos he suffers from kidney refluxwe should take him t hos wen we get there they took a urine sample from him wen the results come bk he as got a really bad infection . but didnt want him t stop in as they gave him antibiotics . Also while we were there we asked if they ad his results from his last test he ad done t check his kidneys unfortunatly his right kidney is only wokin by 90per cent and his left by 85 per cent we dont no wats going t happen until wqe c his consultant:cry:

Aww im so sorry hunny...was he just really warm or was he having other symptoms?? xxx

:hug:

sorry to hear that hun, hope the antibiotics help the infection. Can they do anything for his kidneys?

he was havin convultions i dont no wat they will do about his kidneys untill i c consultant but they may av t operate :cry:

Aww bless him...hope he gets better soon hun xx

:hugs: I've chatted to you already but I am sure the little man will be ok, and in all the research I have done regarding the operation to widen the ureter they are almost 100% sucessful and would mean probably no more antibiotics.

I know no-one wants to see their baby in pain so just giving you more:hugs:

chase up that consultant appointment too hun:hug:

sorry to hear this. I know another baby with the same problem and my tom has had a UTI - the antibiotics cleared it up very quickly - like in a few days. I hope th kidney problem is sorted - you'd be very suprised at how resiliant these little ones are to surgery. Tom woke up after brain surgery wanting nothing but food.

I don't know how old your LO is but my little boy has been on antibiotics since birth with this type of problem...we can't stop antibiotics until the problem fixes itself or he's operated on. Ally is on a really low dose, it might be worth asking about just to prevent him getting poorly again until you see the consultant and stuff. I mean, I know it's not ideal for them to be taking antibiotics on a long term basis but it's surely better than this for him and you.

sam is 10 mths old he already on antibiotics been on them since jan hope ur little one is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->